Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Associated Press Division II All-America

Tyler Drob, senior, West ChesterTyler Morrisey, senior, West ChesterLamont McPhatter II, junior, California (Pa.)Wes Hills, senior, Slippery Rock;Steve Gaviglia, senior, Slippery RockDiquan Gilbert, senior, West Chester

Comment

Re: Associated Press Division II All-America

You slow at Subway again?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Nah, I think that he locked himself in Kier's basement again and can't get out. I'm sure that the folks of the neighborhood are grateful that he is sealed in there and are spared his Mr. Blue Sky routine for at least a few hours.

-

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
            Nah, I think that he locked himself in Kier's basement again and can't get out. I'm sure that the folks of the neighborhood are grateful that he is sealed in there and are spared his Mr. Blue Sky routine for at least a few hours.

-
            So how many all Americans did the flag ship program have ?

Comment

You're right. You guys saved the Gannon coach his job this year. He thanks you.

Comment

Where do you see two for Cal? IUP had no one really All American worthy this year. McPhatter is deserving. Simple as that. What's more important now is for IUP to win the 2018/2019 recruiting season. They can start by finding players that can maintain a 2.0, are respectful and supportive or their teammates, are committed to applying themselves in all the mental and physical aspects of getting better and can take coaching. Wow, that sounds like a tall order.
                Last edited by IUPMonk; 12-13-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                  Where do you see two for Cal? IUP had no one really All American worthy this year. McPhatter is deserving. Simple as that. What's more important now is for IUP to win the 2018/2019 recruiting season. They can start by finding players that can maintain a 2.0, are respectful and supportive or their teammates, are committed to applying themselves in all the mental and physical aspects of getting better and can take coaching. Wow, that sounds like a tall order.
                  It's a tall order for this generation of kids. No work ethic and everything handed to them!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                    They lose 8 guys to academics again this summer ... there isn't another penny leaving my bank account for that program. Not one.

Comment

You're right. You guys saved the Gannon coach his job this year. He thanks you.
                      And you got blew out by Edinboro on senior night.

Comment

They lose 8 guys to academics again this summer ... there isn't another penny leaving my bank account for that program. Not one.
                        Craig Mckorkle second team

Comment

So you want us all to say nothing? Is that a correct assumption? We kinda did say nothing. I would think the IUP fans might be a little disappointed but, as somebody said, we didn't expect any AA accolades from this team. However, in the end it's not like we lost 4 games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                            And you got blew out by Edinboro on senior night.
                            It was Ship not Edinboro. And, I'm not on the team. I didn't get blown out by anybody.

Comment

It's interesting that local golf pro Dan Braun was named new HC of the Golf team and Academic Coordinator. He is Academic Coordinator for the entire ahtletic department. It's a new position they just created.

https://iupathletics.com/news/2018/1...ordinator.aspx

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X