Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post
    The story doesn't look good.. EGW was trash in the secondary anyway. Hopefully everything was handled on the up and up in regards to his admision anything after that is EGW
    Except when he picked off Lenny Williams to win the game last year. Don't recall and #rockboyz calling him trash then.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Except when he picked off Lenny Williams to win the game last year. Don't recall and #rockboyz calling him trash then.
      What do you mean last year you dope? Maxwell was at QB this last year.. also what is it with IUP'ers and constant revision of the past? This last year EGW was bung.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

No dude...That's YOU!!!
        Yawn. Says the guy who points out every IUP infraction as if they committed mass shootings.

Any more 6-5 parades this year?

Comment

You project your warped view of us on us and try to pass it off as fact.. you're a dumb dumb.

Comment

What do you mean last year you dope? Maxwell was at QB this last year.. also what is it with IUP'ers and constant revision of the past? This last year EGW was bung.

Comment

Where's the proof of any of this? Again, I'm sure it's you putting your warped interpretation on some statements and throwing it out as fact.

Comment

Where's the proof of any of this? Again, I'm sure it's you putting your warped interpretation on some statements and throwing it out as fact.

Comment

Where are the specific quotes.. I need reference points. Not some warped hearsay commentary from you. What you are accusing Lutz of saying is probably what you wish he had said versus what he actually said.

Comment

Where are the specific quotes.. I need reference points. Not some warped hearsay commentary from you. What you are accusing Lutz of saying is probably what you wish he had said versus what he actually said.
                    Not Mini Me, Dr. Evil!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Isn't it ironic, dontcha think?

Slimey Pebble is like a right wing bible thumping evangelical. Goes around pointing fingers at everyone else while proclaiming their moral and wholesome superiority but in reality is worse than all of their accusations against everyone else.

LOL ... if you knew what types of 'students' were admitted in to the SRU men's basketball program the past decade ... It was the Last Chance U of D2 basketball.

The Buckeye looked like an Eagle Scout compared to some of them.

Comment

No it's facts, you just weren't a part of SRU in any capacity then. Those quotes are how Mihalik got the name "Dr. Evil."

Comment

Again, where is the proof? I've been associated with SRU since 2010

Comment

Again, where is the proof? I've been associated with SRU since 2010

Comment

Check out WPXI ... more bad news for SRU football team.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Of course you'd say that! Absolutely disgusting!!!

and how would you handle it? The president and NCAA both allowed the kid to play after suspension and review. If this happened to someone at IUP or Cal (which we know it has, plus many other schools) How was it handled? You would warp the conversation into your favor. That's how our country has been lately.

Now the Sims kid that showed up on the news yesterday is probably done for quite some time. There's no debate there. I havent even talked to anyone with the team yet, but that's a BIG black eye and the kid is probably done for idk how long.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X