Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS NC - JMU vs. NDSU

Anybody watching this? Riley Stapleton powers into the endzone the first TD for JMU.

Looks like they have their hands full with ND State, though.

JMU does have explosiveness. But they're going to have to match NDSU score for score, and I don't know if they can.

Another TE for James Madison is Drew Painter from Hershey. His brother, Villanova transfer Dylan, scored 23 points for Delaware on Thursday night against ... James Madison.

Comment

I'm going to have to check in on the game later but NDSU seems to be a superior team.

Comment

JMU gave them a good game but ended up on the losing end 28-20. Riley Stapleton with a huge game.

Comment

An INT on the goal line with 2 secs left in regulation sealed the win for NDSU. Pretty good game, but JMU settled for too many FGs in the red zone. But it was a pretty good game.

Comment

The time management for JMU on the last drive really left a lot to be desired. Why not use your two timeouts instead of ending the game with them and why in the world did it take them like 15 seconds to snap the ball after the review for the first down? The clock was at 38 seconds with the review and then down to at least 23 or 24 seconds before they snapped it. They also let waaay too much time drip off the clock earlier in the drive. Had they been more prudent they would have had some real time to punch the ball into the end zone from the two after the PI. I'm truly astonished by this. Not even Mike Tomlin could botch clock management like that.

-

Comment

Frisco about is 35miles from where I'm at just east of DFW airport but watched on tv. Crappy weather here traces of snow

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                The time management for JMU on the last drive really left a lot to be desired. Why not use your two timeouts instead of ending the game with them and why in the world did it take them like 15 seconds to snap the ball after the review for the first down? The clock was at 38 seconds with the review and then down to at least 23 or 24 seconds before they snapped it. They also let waaay too much time drip off the clock earlier in the drive. Had they been more prudent they would have had some real time to punch the ball into the end zone from the two after the PI. I'm truly astonished by this. Not even Mike Tomlin could botch clock management like that.

-
                IUPDukes, say no more, say no more. I called the game early when on 3rd and goal the IUPDukes tried to run and took the three instead of trying to get the ball in the end zone with a pass. At least take the risk with a moderate risk pass play and try then kick the field goal. Take the 3 and hope the defense holds. Didn't work out today.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post

IUPDukes, say no more, say no more. I called the game early when on 3rd and goal the IUPDukes tried to run and took the three instead of trying to get the ball in the end zone with a pass. At least take the risk with a moderate risk pass play and try then kick the field goal. Take the 3 and hope the defense holds. Didn't work out today.
                  Curt learned that from Pat Narduzzi.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X