• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what it's worth....
    CAL U VERBAL COMMIT
    www.hudl.com/profile/9775644/Evan-Pellegrine

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

VERY disappointed that Frostburg St did not at least offer Beach. Frostburg is in dire need of play makers on offense. This kid is on the field this fall at the WR spot for Frostburg. May take him some time to get on the field at Shepherd, but may return kicks. But a very good pick up by Shepherd. Congrats.
      Shepherd lost just about every skill kid they had this year. Plenty of open spots for Bagent to throw to next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Shepherd lost just about every skill kid they had this year. Plenty of open spots for Bagent to throw to next year.
        Just took a look at the roster vs stats....and of course you are correct.

I wonder will QB Adams consider a position move....

Comment

Rumor has it, the newly qualified Antonio Brown, out of Hollywood, FL has committed to The Rock. Talk about a checkered past, but on Saturdays and eventually Sundays he'll be a play maker. Such a big signing for us.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post
            Rumor has it, the newly qualified Antonio Brown, out of Hollywood, FL has committed to The Rock. Talk about a checkered past, but on Saturdays and eventually Sundays he'll be a play maker. Such a big signing for us.
            Will the coaches at SRU know about any of it, until he's done playing though? jk

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Will the coaches at SRU know about any of it, until he's done playing though? jk
              TRUTH!!! Dirty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Comment

Ah, that would be THE top QB in D2. A D1 transfer WR looking to put up big numbers and get noticed by the League would do well at Shepherd as Bagent's go to guy. I might just put a sign up on 45 by Eagle School road with a picture of Bagent, a map to campus, and a caption that says "WR D1 transfers, your road to the NFL starts here."

Comment

Where in my post did I say D1 transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                      Ah, that would be THE top QB in D2. A D1 transfer WR looking to put up big numbers and get noticed by the League would do well at Shepherd as Bagent's go to guy. I might just put a sign up on 45 by Eagle School road with a picture of Bagent, a map to campus, and a caption that says "WR D1 transfers, your road to the NFL starts here."
                      Maybe Road to the XFL ... or Canada.

Not many WRs leave here and play on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
                        Where in my post did I say D1 transfer?
                        You didn't. My brain is wired to jump right onto D1 transfers when associating quality. I completely overlooked the fact that quality players can come from anywhere to include HS, JC, other d2 programs. Guess I better go pull down my sign and put up a new one. Good thing I only used crayon. Well, there goes the Saturday nap time.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Maybe Road to the XFL ... or Canada.

Not many WRs leave here and play on Sunday.
                          True. But this is a recruiting pitch so much smoke has to be blown.

Comment

Looks like Boro had a visit weekend and offered some money. Kind of an odd weekend to have a visit with basketball away but they need to get guys asap. Looks like an emphasis on linemen.

Comment

I love how other schools are saying the Rock has dirty players. It's not like Cal U of the late 2000's where they were the four year version of last chance U.

EGW is the only person in question here, and he was being recruited by several DII teams.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                                You didn't. My brain is wired to jump right onto D1 transfers when associating quality. I completely overlooked the fact that quality players can come from anywhere to include HS, JC, other d2 programs. Guess I better go pull down my sign and put up a new one. Good thing I only used crayon. Well, there goes the Saturday nap time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X