Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
    The latest recruiting lists for PSAC schools. And unless they hired a new staff two weeks ago, I can't see why a school would not have this up on their website.

East
    Bloomsburg
    East Stroudsburg
    Kutztown: no release
    Lock Haven: no release
    Millersville
    Shepherd
    Shippensburg
    West Chester: no release

West
    California
    Clarion
    Edinboro
    Gannon: no release
    Indiana
    Mercyhurst
    Seton Hill
    Slippery Rock
    West Chester Football Adds 25 Newcomers To Roster

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

I was told a story about a PSAC SID who wasn't allowed to post official game stories until *all* other events had ended for the day and if he did a grievance would be filed. I'd love to go back in time and deliver a swift kick to the person who thought it was a good idea to create conditions that led to the current union arrangement in PASSHE.
      If true about the SID, that is ridiculous.

Comment

• The transfer Kevin Kirk was on Bloom's 2016 roster as a freshman. He could have 4 years of eligibility left.

Comment

• Updated the list. Thanks.

Comment

• Wow....what a nice surprise!

I see West Chester brought in the former D-II All-American TE from Lock Haven, as well as a former 4-Star TE from Imhotep Charter who is a grad transfer from Fla State. I wonder will they change their offense.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Wow....what a nice surprise!

I see West Chester brought in the former D-II All-American TE from Lock Haven, as well as a former 4-Star TE from Imhotep Charter who is a grad transfer from Fla State. I wonder will they change their offense.
                I wonder how they did that with 6-8 scholarships.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

Wow....what a nice surprise!

As a graduate transfer out of FSU I'm glad NASIER UPSHUR got his degree, but it seems to have little to do with playing football. Listed on the SEMINOLES roster for the '16, '17 and '18 seasons, his career stats seem to be '17-1 KR for 12 Yds and '18-8 Games played, 4 Receptions for 53 Yds. He did have a great senior season for IMHOTEP AAA State champion in '15.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I wonder how they did that with 6-8 scholarships.
                    Coach must be a really smooth talker.

Comment

• Well, I had commented that I wanted more biographical information, and your reply was basically Mac is hitting it out of the park. It's hard to infer anything from that other than that I was putting it on Mac about the bio information, which of course I wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Well, I had commented that I wanted more biographical information, and your reply was basically Mac is hitting it out of the park. It's hard to infer anything from that other than that I was putting it on Mac about the bio information, which of course I wasn't.
                        Wow...okay

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

As a graduate transfer out of FSU I'm glad NASIER UPSHUR got his degree, but it seems to have little to do with playing football. Listed on the SEMINOLES roster for the '16, '17 and '18 seasons, his career stats seem to be '17-1 KR for 12 Yds and '18-8 Games played, 4 Receptions for 53 Yds. He did have a great senior season for IMHOTEP AAA State champion in '15.
                          Me personally I thought Nasier was a way better prospect at DE than TE. I still would rather see him at DE at WCU as he has the size, strength and athleticism to cause havoc. I'm certain he still has pro hopes and coming from D2 I would say those odds are better at the DE spot at 6-2 250 than at TE where I believe WCU will only give him 2-3 targets per game due to the nature of their offense and the weapons returning including possibly getting star WR Rasheem James back.

Comment

• Saw this article about WCU transfers and HS recruits online today.

Seems to me that the transfer portal is going to push the trend between the haves and have nots in the PSAC to even greater disparity. The beneficiaries of the transfer portal are IUP, SRU, Shepherd, and now WCU.

https://www.dailylocal.com/sports/we...11b1871b7.html

Comment

• Gannon gets WR with 75 receptions and His QB also LOI to Gannon.
                              Both from San Marcos, California
                              https://keyt.com/sports/high-school-...on-university/

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                                Saw this article about WCU transfers and HS recruits online today.

Seems to me that the transfer portal is going to push the trend between the haves and have nots in the PSAC to even greater disparity. The beneficiaries of the transfer portal are IUP, SRU, Shepherd, and now WCU.

https://www.dailylocal.com/sports/we...11b1871b7.html
                                Who did Shepherd pick up via the portal?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X