Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
    I know our region is looked down on by the rest of the country, but winning it isn't easy. The PSAC West is always a grind, West Chester (and usually one other East team) is solid. The conference champions of the others leagues are rarely pushovers. So, while NDC will perhaps come into 2019 as the favorite, they better work just as hard this offseason as they did last offseason. Nothing is guaranteed.
    Truth! Just ask IUP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Valdosta State coaching

SRU needs a rb or they could easily finish 3rd in west next year with whatever they have back 18-19 starters and QB. Psac west should be tough next year.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
        SRU needs a rb or they could easily finish 3rd in west next year with whatever they have back 18-19 starters and QB. Psac west should be tough next year.

Comment

I could see him leaving then. He started out at Ball St....so he's already been legitimized to D1 coaches. At the least a MAC school.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
            I know our region is looked down on by the rest of the country, but winning it isn't easy. The PSAC West is always a grind, West Chester (and usually one other East team) is solid. The conference champions of the others leagues are rarely pushovers. So, while NDC will perhaps come into 2019 as the favorite, they better work just as hard this offseason as they did last offseason. Nothing is guaranteed.
            Hey VSU didn't even make the playoffs in 2017, enough said, doesn't take much to get back in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
              I could see him leaving then. He started out at Ball St....so he's already been legitimized to D1 coaches. At the least a MAC school.
              No way, would never see the field, Pitt is not taking Ball st. Cast offs. Paris Ford doesn't see the field, what makes u thing this kid would.

Comment

No chance

He's D2 Mon Valley good. That's where it ends.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X