Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FootballFan#1 View Post
    Any stat predictions for this season of football?
    I'll set an over/under number for actual games played in the PSAC this season...32

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I'll set an over/under number for actual games played in the PSAC this season...32
      Over

Comment

Bloom coaches doing a great job getting recruits on campus. I have never seen so many tweets by recruits mentioning their visits. Looks like coaches are working. It'll be interesting to see what kind of class HC Sheptock brings in after having his first full year to recruit.

Last edited by Bart; 09-05-2020, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Today would have been the first game on the new turf. Here is the field.

Comment

Interview with HC Sheptock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ez...ature=youtu.be

Comment

I am curious to see how PSAC schools recruit C/O 2021 kids. How much scholarship money will actually be available or will the majority of recruits be told they'll be PWO and money will follow after their redshirt freshman year to let the seniors finish their careers out in the fall along with the seniors who opt out of the spring season to play in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                Today would have been the first game on the new turf. Here is the field.

Very nice, & with that top of the hill view its a great combination!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X