Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off season/ Recruiting/ Boro

Boro has two DE juco commits and a DB that I didn't see a name for.

Tarique Smith DE Lackawanna
    Gilberto Ortiz DE Erie CC

Jerome Brown the OL from Lackawaana that Boro and IUp offered commited to Shepherd.

Rumor is that Fletcher is leaving...and seems everyone knew he wanted to do the grad transfer thing for awhile. I'm sure it depends on offers he can grab....but could be Duquesne, Eastern Washington, Old Dominion, Shepherd, (or possibly SRU)

Re: Off season/ Recruiting/ Boro

Anthony Rebar OL from Belle Vernon has SRU, IUP and Boro as offers.

Any other guys with a bunch of PSAC offers? Its always interesting to see where they end up going.

Comment

Josh Boyd CB Monroe College

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Jerome Brown the OL from Lackawaana that Boro and IUp offered commited to Shepherd.

Rumor is that Fletcher is leaving...and seems everyone knew he wanted to do the grad transfer thing for awhile. I'm sure it depends on offers he can grab....but could be Duquesne, Eastern Washington, Old Dominion, Shepherd, (or possibly SRU)
        Since he is a Maryland kid I would think these would be a good fit for him. (more Friends & family could see). The SRU angle is interesting; but I do not think very likely.

Comment

Justin Shoaf (RB) Yough: has offers from Seton Hill, California and Slippery Rock; over 5,000 yds. career rushing in high school

Comment

I guess my source knew what they were talking about. Although I heard a Pro Day could be in the offing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
              Josh Boyd CB Monroe College
              Just saw that on twitter.

So boro has 3 jucos on Defense.

The Scarborough kid from Stony Brook must have some baggage. I thought for sure Boro and IUP would have offers to him. Havent seen any since Cal in the psac... Boro needs DL. Probably atleast 3 starters. 2 DE and a DT.

Comment

Just saw that on twitter.

So boro has 3 jucos on Defense.

The Scarborough kid from Stony Brook must have some baggage. I thought for sure Boro and IUP would have offers to him. Havent seen any since Cal in the psac... Boro needs DL. Probably atleast 3 starters. 2 DE and a DT.
                What makes you say that? I couldn't find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BoroBacker View Post
                  I guess my source knew what they were talking about. Although I heard a Pro Day could be in the offing!!!
                  Ya, It seems all the players knew it. I imagine he would want to be in spring ball somewhere if he leaves...so that would have to happen real quick here. I'd guess he graduated last saturday from Edinboro then. Pro Day for Fletcher? This spring?

Any insight on Joseph Wilkins Jones the DE from lackawanna that didnt make it to fall last year.. being here this spring? Or RB Julian Riley the ODU transfer last year being here now? Both could be helpful now...esp RB if the Fletcher situation plays out.
                  Last edited by EdinboroFB; 12-20-2018, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                    What makes you say that? I couldn't find anything.
                    Which part?

Comment

Ya, It seems all the players knew it ( and seemingly coaches too).. I imagine he would want to be in spring ball somewhere if he leaves...so that would have to happen real quick here. I'd guess he graduated last saturday from Edinboro then. Pro Day for Fletcher? This spring?

Any insight on Joseph Wilkins Jones the DE from lackawanna that didnt make it to fall last year.. being here this spring? Or RB Julian Riley the ODU transfer last year being here now? Both could be helpful now...esp RB if the Fletcher situation plays out.
                      I was at graduation and he didn't walk. I didn't notice his name in the program either. If he transfers midyear without graduating that's a terrible move. He'll lose a ton of credits and risk not getting a degree.

Comment

Which part?
                        The Scarbrough kid having baggage. If he does it's internal stuff.

Comment

I was at graduation and he didn't walk. I didn't notice his name in the program either. If he transfers midyear without graduating that's a terrible move. He'll lose a ton of credits and risk not getting a degree.
                          Ya, to me if he didnt graduate last weekend that makes him transferring much less likely.

Comment

The Scarbrough kid having baggage. If he does it's internal stuff.
                            Just an assumption since two teams needing immediate DT help havent offered. It also seemed like things might go fast with him transferring so he could be in spring ball wherever he goes. Otherwise its surprising Boro and IUP arent on board already.

Comment

Harrison Dreher, Clairton/Lackawanna/ RMU, WR, has SRU, IUP, and Cal

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X