Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys Abuse Deer

Since it is no longer football season and because I really like and enjoy most perspectives from you guys, wondering your thoughts on these 2 kids.

Are any of you guys close to where this happened?

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoo...e-video-teens-
    abusing-deer-nearly-complete-pennsylvania

who clicked this thinking "o no Shepherd football players abused deer."

Comment

They should be hit with baseball bats a few times.

Awful story.

Comment

I am hopeful Shepherd players learned from abusing inanimate objects......like snowmen

Comment

Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
          I am hopeful Shepherd players learned from abusing inanimate objects......like snowmen
          ESU allegedly claiming the snowmen swung first.

Comment

The story is horrific. I guess the only good things about it are that the deer was able to recover and get up and get away and that the two jack azzes are in trouble over their pathetic acts.

To me hunting is an outdated institution and I would like to see it banned. I realize that there are many very ethical sportsmen out there and it is nothing at all against them. But I've seen enough of it. It doesn't help that every hunting season my one @hole neighbor feels the need to walk through the thin patch of woods right between my place and the neighbors with high powered rifles of he and his hunting party. The next time he does it he can be assured of a state police referral.

I hope these two clowns get the worst of the book thrown at them.

-

Comment

From what I understand one kid is over 18 so he can be charged as an adult. Unfortunately, I guess, the other kid deals with juvenile court so likely faces much lesser charges. I don't mind hunting for food and I have learned over the years to put trout back in the water for the next person. I also want to say that one kid is the local Police Chief's kid..

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                The story is horrific. I guess the only good things about it are that the deer was able to recover and get up and get away and that the two jack azzes are in trouble over their pathetic acts.

To me hunting is an outdated institution and I would like to see it banned. I realize that there are many very ethical sportsmen out there and it is nothing at all against them. But I've seen enough of it. It doesn't help that every hunting season my one @hole neighbor feels the need to walk through the thin patch of woods right between my place and the neighbors with high powered rifles of he and his hunting party. The next time he does it he can be assured of a state police referral.

I hope these two clowns get the worst of the book thrown at them.

-
                I agree it is outdated. I get that there is a clear difference between killing and torture but for a lot of the outraged hunters out there of this to me it is kind of funny because they themselves are still fatally harming the animal and it's not like they necessarily need kill the animal for food anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

I agree it is outdated. I get that there is a clear difference between killing and torture but for a lot of the outraged hunters out there of this to me it is kind of funny because they themselves are still fatally harming the animal and it's not like they necessarily need kill the animal for food anymore..
                  I'm hardly a big fan of guns, but I don't really oppose hunting. If hunters weren't culling the deer herd, you'd need to bring more natural predators in to do it (actually there are coyotes around now), which can cause problems of its own. If the deer herd is allowed to expand unchecked, they can clear an area of food sources in a relatively short time. It can also lead to more sickness among the herd, which is already suffering from chronic wasting disease in some instances. Deer also can be a source of ticks that spread Lyme disease.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X