Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man these PSAC refs are a joke! How in the Heck does it take 15 minutes to make a call???!!!

Comment

• This IUP team has worlds of talent but 2 cent brains.

Comment

• 20-3 IUP, 11 minutes in the 2nd Quarter.

Comment

• Busy Saturday coming up.

Football will host TBA likely at 12 p.m. Women's basketball is home at 1 p.m. and Joe plays at 3 p.m. inside the KCAC.

Neither basketball game will likely be available online.

Comment

• Do you guys think IUP will stay at 4? or move up to 3 maybe 2.

Comment

• I'd be willing to bet Joe gets moved to a 5pm start.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                I'd be willing to bet Joe gets moved to a 5pm start.
                Agreed. Bloomsburg is only traveling to Seton Hill for their Sunday game so olaying later isn't an issue. This also happened in 2017.

Comment

• Tickets on sale tomorrow.

Reserved: $17
                  General: $13

Kickoff set for 12 p.m.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                    This IUP team has worlds of talent but 2 cent brains.
                    I think Shepherd is pretty hot right now. They seem to be clicking. IUP doesn't seem like they are overly healthy and the unfocused issues have continued to manifest all year. I haven't officially made my pick em selections this week, but I'm actually leaning towards taking Shepherd. I think everybody is too focused on a potential IUP/SRU rematch. I'm not sure that they'll get there.

Put it this way, if IUP wins the football game I don't anticipate it being decided until very late in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I think Shepherd is pretty hot right now. They seem to be clicking. IUP doesn't seem like they are overly healthy and the unfocused issues have continued to manifest all year. I haven't officially made my pick em selections this week, but I'm actually leaning towards taking Shepherd. I think everybody is too focused on a potential IUP/SRU rematch. I'm not sure that they'll get there.

Put it this way, if IUP wins the football game I don't anticipate it being decided until very late in the 4th quarter.
                      I agree. It should be a very competitive game. Shepherd has really come around the last few weeks.

I DO think IUP is pretty healthy, overall. Mitchell is back. Arnold is likely still out but they have a lot of depth on the O-line.

Brown definitely was not 100% last week. He could be closer to 100% this week.

It's a bold prediction but I think if IUP wins this game they will win the region.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I agree. It should be a very competitive game. Shepherd has really come around the last few weeks.

I DO think IUP is pretty healthy, overall. Mitchell is back. Arnold is likely still out but they have a lot of depth on the O-line.

It's a bold prediction but I think if IUP wins this game they will win the region.

Jeff Arnold is back this week per The Tort Show. He wanted to play at Ship but they held him out. That's a big addition coming back. Tort also said Duane Brown will be 100 percent for Saturday. It also sounds like DL Jackson Heasley could return.

However, DL Will Mayr is likely out this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I could see that. The toughest game to win is always the first one. I won't look past Shepherd though. Great program with a lot of success this time of year. This was the one team I didn't want them to go up against in the first round. I think the scariest team is a hot team come playoff time. Shepherd seems to be that.

Comment

I could see that. The toughest game to win is always the first one. I won't look past Shepherd though. Great program with a lot of success this time of year. This was the one team I didn't want them to go up against in the first round. I think the scariest team is a hot team come playoff time. Shepherd seems to be that.

Think of the positive: At least one more week of listening to the best IUP commercial ever made.

Jack starts off asking Tort what gets his team so pumped up. Tort says his players look in the stands and see all the fans wearing their IUP gear from the Co-Op Store ... that's what gets them so fired up.

Perhaps I have a dry sense of humor ... but hearing that makes me laugh every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Think of the positive: At least one more week of listening to the best IUP commercial ever made.

Jack starts off asking Tort what gets his team so pumped up. Tort says his players look in the stands and see all the fans wearing their IUP gear from the Co-Op Store ... that's what gets them so fired up.

Perhaps I have a dry sense of humor ... but hearing that makes me laugh every time.
                              It is funny.

Comment

Going by results this season, IUP certainly looks like the better all-around team (tougher on defense, I think), but Shepherd has enough offensive capability to make it interesting for any opponent. With two strong offenses, turnovers will be even more of a key than usual. A score similar to that of the PSAC title game, say 40-33 or something in that neighborhood, wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X