Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
    BTW: all Rest Areas through I84 and I81 were all barricaded
    Great ! That makes a motorist feel safer doesn't it?, Lets have every trucker who's working their tails off & tired as he*ll not have a place that's not a Wmart pking lot to have to try to get some sleep!! Nice administration decision ...

Glad you all are back safely.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      I just read this morning that the PA governor adjusted his restrictions on businesses. Gas stations are allowed to remain open along with vehicle service centers (my wife's car needs an oil change ASAP). All food service must be take out or delivery only. The only challenge I can see for you travelling through PA is that some rest areas along the highways are closed.
      We've been in that mode here in California since March 20th. I think Washington state was first and then us. I went to the supermarket this morning and wore a mask because I'm not taking chances. I heard on the news this morning that my state expects 10-12 % of the people here will get the virus. And we have over 42 million people in California.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

We've been in that mode here in California since March 20th. I think Washington state was first and then us. I went to the supermarket this morning and wore a mask because I'm not taking chances. I heard on the news this morning that my state expects 10-12 % of the people here will get the virus. And we have over 42 million people in California.
        This is what I saw. 56%. Similar estimate to NYC.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/coro...t-8-weeks.html

Where can you get a mask?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

This is what I saw. 56%. Similar estimate to NYC.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/coro...t-8-weeks.html

Where can you get a mask?
          I used to be a firefighter and have a mask in my old EMT bag. I don't know where you can get one these days, everything is sold out. You can try ebay or amazon. My EMT book says to wear a painters mask or a bandana if you don't have a medical style mask. I've seen people wearing bandanas so you won't look like an outlaw if you choose to wear one in a store. Maybe I heard it wrong and it's 10-12% (already) have Covid 19 here? But 56% is freakin' frightening!!!
          Last edited by crixus; 03-24-2020, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X