• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Better yet. Call a timeout.
    And walk off the field, quitter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Can they replicate that in the next season - whenever that may be?
      If I was betting ... no chance of football this Fall.

Comment

Mercyhurst RB, Garrett Owens is transferring to Duquesne.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
          Mercyhurst RB, Garrett Owens is transferring to Duquesne.
          Ouch

I guess he wasn't happy with being 6-5 every year.

Comment

Big 33 cxld for 2020

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Ouch

I guess he wasn't happy with being 6-5 every year.

Comment

Yep! Think what Minneapolis lost with the cancellation of the NCAA Div I wrestling tournament, not to mention the losses due to "March Madness". Another one of concern is Williamsport, PA and the loss of the Little League World Series. I have been told that the total loss for greater Williamsport could total 30 million dollars. Another issue that really weighs upon me and I am sure a multitude of others are also concerned: If we have a football season will it be truly safe for us to travel around to the various games without fear of falling victim to somehow being infected. I am an 80 year old PSAC loyalist, and I try to extract as much from life as possible while I am still able. I sure certainly hope we PSAC fans don't have to forfeit going to Bloom, West Chester, K-town, et al, just as the great "beyond the mountains" fans don't have to forego doing the same out in PSAC West. And yes, I realize this possible happenstance pales in significance to what is currently on our plate. Stay safe and well, everybody!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                  Yep! Think what Minneapolis lost with the cancellation of the NCAA Div I wrestling tournament, not to mention the losses due to "March Madness". Another one of concern is Williamsport, PA and the loss of the Little League World Series. I have been told that the total loss for greater Williamsport could total 30 million dollars. Another issue that really weighs upon me and I am sure a multitude of others are also concerned: If we have a football season will it be truly safe for us to travel around to the various games without fear of falling victim to somehow being infected. I am an 80 year old PSAC loyalist, and I try to extract as much from life as possible while I am still able. I sure certainly hope we PSAC fans don't have to forfeit going to Bloom, West Chester, K-town, et al, just as the great "beyond the mountains" fans don't have to forego doing the same out in PSAC West. And yes, I realize this possible happenstance pales in significance to what is currently on our plate. Stay safe and well, everybody!!
                  Not to mention the Blue-White game. That was a total loss for the State College area. But, you are right, it all pales in comparison to the COVID-19 threat. I would say right now the score is Virus 1 - Humanity 0. We are up to bat but we don't have anybody on base. I, too, wish everybody the best through all this.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X