Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edinboro Lands QB Transfer from FIU

6-3 177. Redshirted then was QB3. Didn't see action. Fills a glaring need at Sox Harrison and they get two seasons out of him.

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

6-3 177. Redshirted then was QB3. Didn't see action. Fills a glaring need at Sox Harrison and they get two seasons out of him.
    He has a nice arm. Look every bit 6-3:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5121824...f6ea24942239a4

Nice pick up.

Comment

I didn't watch any film until you shared. I like how upright his posture is when he throws. Reminds me of Trevor Harris, although taller

Comment

Pretty good catch especially getting 2 years of eligibility out of him. May want to bulk a little to only be 177 at 6-3 I'm certain he could add 15-20 pounds and not lose any athleticism/speed.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
          Pretty good catch especially getting 2 years of eligibility out of him. May want to bulk a little to only be 177 at 6-3 I'm certain he could add 15-20 pounds and not lose any athleticism/speed.
          Not sure why but his weight actually dropped from high school. Probably roster inflation but also not abnormal for a QB to get trim.

Comment

Not sure why but his weight actually dropped from high school. Probably roster inflation but also not abnormal for a QB to get trim.
            Believing heights and weights on published rosters is similar to buying in to Tarot Card readings on the Ocean City Boardwalk.

Typically the grad coach asks each player his height and weight ... and that's what goes on the official roster.

My senior year of high school we dressed about 77 players ... and, according to the program, about 73 of them were 6' or taller. Some of them couldn't even ride the Thunderbolt at Kennywood.

Comment

Doesn't he have three years of eligibility left then?

Honest question - has he ever been to campus? Or even Pennsylvania?

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

Hey! hey! hey!... Ease up...:wink: I sent him a Christmas Card once with an Erie postmark:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post

I get the question...It can snow in Edinboro in September...

Comment

Comment

Comment

That was a waste!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

That was a waste!!!
                          Call Bart whatever you want but don't call him late for dinner.

Comment

How's that quarantining going, Bart?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Call Bart whatever you want but don't call him late for dinner.
                              So call him fat ass???

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X