Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Can't seem to find the Edinboro recruits thread , so here are some more:

Isaac Bernard, QB, 6-4 170, Somerset Silver Palms (FL)
    Robert Dale, DB, 5-8 162, Clear Falls (TX)
    Michael Flowers, RB, 5-8 160, Union Area
    Jalen Jones, WR, 5-11 165, Palm Beach Lakes (FL)
    Yojans Martinez, DB, 6-0 165, Cooper City (FL)
    Karamogo Sylla, RB, 5-10 195, Kennedy Campus (NY)
    Why are they recruiting so much out-of-state?

Comment

Elijah Walker, WR, 6-0 190, transfer from Asa Brooklyn

Comment

Quantrail Moss, DB, 6-0 160, Cheektowaga (NY)

Comment

I saw former Edinboro HC Wayne Bradford is now the DC at THE Erie Cathedral Prep. On the positive he'll have a bigger recruiting budget.

Comment

Brian Smith-Ricketts, RB, 5-11 190, Stoneman Douglas (FL)

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Why are they recruiting so much out-of-state?
              A new strategy? Can you win with a smaller number of better players from out of state? They have given up on PA? What's the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

After you mentioned this high school stats, I digged around online, and i couldn't come up with anything. I took a look at FIU's archived football news and their 2018 National Signing Day page is gone.
                He was a walk-on at FIU, probably not much out there on him at FIU.

Miscellaneous
                • The entire 2019 recruiting class was present for the first day of practice. Highly-touted freshman quarterback Stone Norton split the fourth-team reps with walk on Tanner Watson.
                • Running back Shawndarrius Phillips is no longer part of the program. Phillips was third on the team in rushing last season with 393 yards.
                • The team practiced at the Miami Dolphins domed facility on Friday. Expect more of the same, given the frequency for inclement weather in Miami.
                https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2019...s-james-morgan

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

A new strategy? Can you win with a smaller number of better players from out of state? They have given up on PA? What's the deal?
                  That's if you assume they are better just because they are from out of state. Given Boro's financials ... I can't imagine this is like IUP or SRU signing imports at a high price. Maybe these are the leftovers with nowhere else to go?

The risk at this level with imports is they are hard to keep. Are Florida kids going to stay at Edinboro after their first winter up there?

Maybe he landed studs. But, we need some time to evaluate.

Comment

It's good for the school because they pay out of state tuition. Hopefully they stay.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X