Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletes will at least get tested. The rest of the campus will not have that privilege. The day you move all those kids back to these campuses ... social distancing is gone. College life (outside of things the school can control) goes back to normal the day they move back.

My employer hasn't tested me yet. I've worked the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Athletes will at least get tested. The rest of the campus will not have that privilege. The day you move all those kids back to these campuses ... social distancing is gone. College life (outside of things the school can control) goes back to normal the day they move back.

A coworker of mine got tested (because she was ill) and got her results back (negative) 7 days later. So, I'm not sure how t
      these tests are preventative.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

A coworker of mine got tested (because she was ill) and got her results back (negative) 7 days later. So, I'm not sure how t
        The NHL is proposing - should they resume - to have players tested daily.

Not sure the logistics ... not in the medical field.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Better tests and testing infrastructure will be easier to achieve than some potential miracle cure. Hopefully by the time September rolls around most areas will have the time line down to 24-48 hrs for an accurate result. It will be up to the individual to keep some sort of log of who they've been in contact with unless you're good with I PHONE TRACKING which I am absolutely not.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Better tests and testing infrastructure will be easier to achieve than some potential miracle cure. Hopefully by the time September rolls around most areas will have the time line down to 24-48 hrs for an accurate result. It will be up to the individual to keep some sort of log of who they've been in contact with unless you're good with I PHONE TRACKING which I am absolutely not.
            These are college kids who have been cooped up forever. They will go bonkers upon arrival.

Comment

• Phone tracking????? Isn't that something introduced in China? Commie talk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
                Phone tracking????? Isn't that something introduced in China? Commie talk
                They're definitely the best but hardly alone...

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52650576

Comment

Athletes will at least get tested. The rest of the campus will not have that privilege. The day you move all those kids back to these campuses ... social distancing is gone. College life (outside of things the school can control) goes back to normal the day they move back.

Same. I've worked right through this.

Comment

They're definitely the best but hardly alone...

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52650576
                    That's why 98% of the time I leave my phone at home.
                    I only take it if I'm driving 50miles or more from my home base.
                    The less they know about me the more freedom I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post

That's why 98% of the time I leave my phone at home.
                      I only take it if I'm driving 50miles or more from my home base.
                      The less they know about me the more freedom I have.
                      Dwight Schrute warned the world about it years ago ... few listened.

Comment

• Covid-19 casesaCases now on the rise again nationwide. Not a good sign, but not unexpected either...

Comment

• Alabama has at least 5 players who've tested positive...

https://alabama.rivals.com/news/sour...e-for-covid-19
                          Last edited by WarriorVoice; 06-04-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Dwight Schrute warned the world about it years ago ... few listened.
                            Very true... Here's another timely Dwight quote "Why are all these people here? There are too many people on this earth. We need a new plague."

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                              Alabama has at least 5 players who've tested positive...

https://alabama.rivals.com/news/sour...e-for-covid-19
                              I suspect BAMA won't call off the season until the active roster falls below 50....or fewer.

Comment

I suspect BAMA won't call off the season until the active roster falls below 50....or fewer.
                                All those guys could be cleared to re-join the team in a couple weeks. They will have a quarantine period and be evaluated.

Or, on the more crude side, Alabama will just add replacements.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X