Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post

Very true... Here's another timely Dwight quote "Why are all these people here? There are too many people on this earth. We need a new plague."

Comment

• Nobody eats beets.

Comment

• So we're just skipping over the "Covid-19 doesn't affect young people"?!?! OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
          So we're just skipping over the "Covid-19 doesn't affect young people"?!?! OK.
          It does, just not as much as the elderly. Also, no deaths in Pa. under age 25. https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/dis...a-Archive.aspx

Positive Cases by Age Range to Date

?Age Range ?Percent of Cases*
          ?0-4 ?< 1%
          ?5-12 ?< 1%
          ?13-18 ?2%
          ?19-24 6%
          ?25-49 ?37%
          ?50-64 ?25%
          ?65+ ?28%

Comment

• Yeah, I posted those numbers earlier when someone said it doesn't affect young people. How about those 5 Alabama players who just tested positive? How many people do you think they gave it to?!

Comment

Yeah, I posted those numbers earlier when someone said it doesn't affect young people. How about those 5 Alabama players who just tested positive? How many people do you think they gave it to?!
              If you told Alabama football players that they could either get infected with COVID-19 or have a 50% chance of obtaining a season ending injury during the first month of the season, every one of them would drink from the COVID-19 bottle.

Comment

Yeah, I posted those numbers earlier when someone said it doesn't affect young people. How about those 5 Alabama players who just tested positive? How many people do you think they gave it to?!
                Preach on brother! :good:

If they would have eaten their beets they would probably be alright!

Comment

You insinuated that my "wanting football" causes concussions and spinal cord injuries. Of course there's a risk of injury from playing football. Putting student-athletes at risk of contracting a deadly virus is a completely different subject. Why is that so hard to comprehend??
                  That was not my insinuation, and only perverted thinking would come to that conclusion. My insinuation was that you want football despite knowing that it causes injury and death, but you are willing to accept that risk. And that makes your cries of "it just isn't safe for the players" very hollow.

Comment

• Most football fans want football, and know full well the NORMAL risks associated with it. Why do you choose to single me out?! Catching a deadly and highly contagious virus is NOT a normal risk...
                    Last edited by WarriorVoice; 06-11-2020, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Most football fans want football, and know full well the NORMAL risks associated with it. Why do you choose to single me out?! Catching a deadly and highly contagious virus is NOT a normal risk...
                      If the season started tomorrow, would you grab the microphone or give up your job to somebody else who was willing to accept the risk? I suppose we'll find out this fall.

Comment

• I can isolate myself in many ways and still do a broadcast. I'm not worried about myself...I'll be there. My partner and I are already working on contingencies!
                        Last edited by WarriorVoice; 06-11-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X