Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

I will respectfully agree to disagree. I bet 80% of us on here have done some stupid drunk **** like that at some point in our life. Not saying it is right, but it is reality. However, I will say probably no one on this board showed lack of sportsmanship by not shaking an opponents hand at the end of a contest. If you remove alcohol from the equation then Frosty most likely still has his head, and everyone is still living their merry lives. But what was the cause of the lack of a handshake? What can you remove to allow those participants to shake hands?

Both are 100% wrong, and the vandalism charge is obviously more "severe", but I hope you get my point and see what I am saying.

Comment

Do you wanna build a snowman ... it's easy if you try.

Comment

So I guess that degree you got from the "Harvard" of the PSAC is doing just fine for you. Go re-read what I typed. I said both are 100 percent wrong, and should be held accountable.

Now,read what you typed. You are blaming Slippery Rock for the actions of the IUP football player's behaviors because you said "Who acted like a bag of dicks during the whole game not to mention of few of them are criminals". Those athletes knew full well what they were doing, and they made the conscious decision to do it in a normal state of mind. Do you think those ESU players would have be-headed Frosty if they were not drunk? I HIGHLY doubt that. And you bring up underage drinking? Don't tell me that only the athletes on IUP's roster that are 21 years old only drink.

So, that gives IUP the right to not shake hands? Because their opponents where acting like dicks? Like I said above, those IUP athletes were in a normal state of mind and choose not to shake their hands. I can sit here and tell you they are a bunch of classless *******s based on one incident. But I don't believe that to be the case because everyone screws up and deserves to fix their issues. However, you are justifying their actions, and in doing so you are basically agreeing with my whole post. So, for that, I thank you!

All you ever do on here is spew toxicity. I enjoy swinging by to discuss football and other topics with the other fine people on this board, who I fully respect. I don't respect you. Not because you went to IUP. I have many friends that are great people that graduated from IUP. You only believe what you want to believe. You probably have 0 friends, and a life that you secretly despise. As I have always stated towards you, you need serious help, and that is not a dig (although you will spew it how you want to). I pray you can figure it out before it is to late.

Comment

So I guess that degree you got from the "Harvard" of the PSAC is doing just fine for you. Go re-read what I typed. I said both are 100 percent wrong, and should be held accountable.

Now,read what you typed. You are blaming Slippery Rock for the actions of the IUP football player's behaviors because you said "Who acted like a bag of dicks during the whole game not to mention of few of them are criminals". Those athletes knew full well what they were doing, and they made the conscious decision to do it in a normal state of mind. Do you think those ESU players would have be-headed Frosty if they were not drunk? I HIGHLY doubt that. And you bring up underage drinking? Don't tell me that only the athletes on IUP's roster that are 21 years old only drink.

So, that gives IUP the right to not shake hands? Because their opponents where acting like dicks? Like I said above, those IUP athletes were in a normal state of mind and choose not to shake their hands. I can sit here and tell you they are a bunch of classless *******s based on one incident. But I don't believe that to be the case because everyone screws up and deserves to fix their issues. However, you are justifying their actions, and in doing so you are basically agreeing with my whole post. So, for that, I thank you!

All you ever do on here is spew toxicity. I enjoy swinging by to discuss football and other topics with the other fine people on this board, who I fully respect. I don't respect you. Not because you went to IUP. I have many friends that are great people that graduated from IUP. You only believe what you want to believe. You probably have 0 friends, and a life that you secretly despise. As I have always stated towards you, you need serious help, and that is not a dig (although you will spew it how you want to). I pray you can figure it out before it is to late.
          Last edited by IUPNation; 01-18-2020, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Relax. They 'turned themselves in' to the police with Jimmy T. holding their hands. Of course, being caught on high res camera probably helped their decision.

SRU had players not shake hands, too. I get that doesn't fit the narrative.

Being what we know now ... I don't blame the IUP players for not wanting to shake hands. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Relax. They 'turned themselves in' to the police with Jimmy T. holding their hands. Of course, being caught on high res camera probably helped their decision.

SRU had players not shake hands, too. I get that doesn't fit the narrative.

Being what we know now ... I don't blame the IUP players for not wanting to shake hands. Just sayin'
              Maybe our players knew then....

However the narrative on here is whatever IUP does, it will always be worse than what their Boy Scouts have done. ESU and Slimey fans seem to be the worst with the self righteous Fake OUTRAGE Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                Where did I ever excuse their behavior?

I do know you. I may not know your name, but I know the type of person you are. You are the type of person who may have been picked last for the neighborhood kickball game, and then hold a grudge towards that person forever.

You are tired of ESU self righteousness, so show me previous posts where this has come up? Please show me a previous post where I have acted like I am above it, as you say? Please show me a previous post where my hypocrisy is? You make accusations towards me, so please provide proof.

And once again, I never once said that those players from ESU were not wrong. I said above, they are 100% wrong, and should deal with the consequences. The point I made, that you REFUSE to acknowledge in your above statement, shows to me that you unwillingly acknowledge what I said. Although you won't admit it.

You point blame at ESU for "underage drinking". Do you believe there are no players on the IUP roster, or any other college football roster that don't have any players that drink under the age of 21?

And for the IUP faithful that want to say they only turned themselves in because they were caught on camera. How many people do you know that did something wrong, and turned themselves in on their own accord?

I started my whole post replying back to IUPbidIndians by stating "I respect to disagree". I never once called him out for his opinions.

Instead of beating around the bush, please answer the questions I asked you. Have a nice day. God Bless.

Comment

Where did I ever excuse their behavior?

I do know you. I may not know your name, but I know the type of person you are. You are the type of person who may have been picked last for the neighborhood kickball game, and then hold a grudge towards that person forever.

You are tired of ESU self righteousness, so show me previous posts where this has come up? Please show me a previous post where I have acted like I am above it, as you say? Please show me a previous post where my hypocrisy is? You make accusations towards me, so please provide proof.

And once again, I never once said that those players from ESU were not wrong. I said above, they are 100% wrong, and should deal with the consequences. The point I made, that you REFUSE to acknowledge in your above statement, shows to me that you unwillingly acknowledge what I said. Although you won't admit it.

You point blame at ESU for "underage drinking". Do you believe there are no players on the IUP roster, or any other college football roster that don't have any players that drink under the age of 21?

And for the IUP faithful that want to say they only turned themselves in because they were caught on camera. How many people do you know that did something wrong, and turned themselves in on their own accord?

I started my whole post replying back to IUPbidIndians by stating "I respect to disagree". I never once called him out for his opinions.

Instead of beating around the bush, please answer the questions I asked you. Have a nice day. God Bless.
                  Last edited by IUPNation; 01-19-2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Once again you REFUSE to answer the questions I posed in the previous post. Please show me where I am excusing their behavior because of "the devil". You are the one who is delusional.

You are justifying the IUP player's actions because of poor sportsmanship from Slippery Rock. So that is acceptable? You can't have your cake and eat it too. You are the one that is not admitting that they are wrong. And because one team acts like poor sports the other can?

So if that is your reasoning than you should NEVER bring up the scoreboard incident ever again by your theory. IUP runs up the score, which is a lack sportsmanship by your standards, and then I guess it was justified for the ESU student to put a message across the scoreboard.

Once again, please answer the questions I posed to you? Show me previous posts where this self righteousness has come up? Please show me a previous post where I have acted like I am above it, as you say? Please show me a previous post where my hypocrisy is? You make accusations towards me, so please provide proof. Do you also believe there are no players on the IUP roster, or any other college football roster, that don't have any players that drink under the age of 21? How many people do you know that did something wrong and illegal, and turned themselves in on their own accord?

Please don't beat around the bush and post a reply without answering what I am asking? You claimed that you are blunt and to the point, so go ahead and explain to me.

Comment

Once again you REFUSE to answer the questions I posed in the previous post. Please show me where I am excusing their behavior because of "the devil". You are the one who is delusional.

You are justifying the IUP player's actions because of poor sportsmanship from Slippery Rock. So that is acceptable? You can't have your cake and eat it too. You are the one that is not admitting that they are wrong. And because one team acts like poor sports the other can?

So if that is your reasoning than you should NEVER bring up the scoreboard incident ever again by your theory. IUP runs up the score, which is a lack sportsmanship by your standards, and then I guess it was justified for the ESU student to put a message across the scoreboard.

Once again, please answer the questions I posed to you? Show me previous posts where this self righteousness has come up? Please show me a previous post where I have acted like I am above it, as you say? Please show me a previous post where my hypocrisy is? You make accusations towards me, so please provide proof. Do you also believe there are no players on the IUP roster, or any other college football roster, that don't have any players that drink under the age of 21? How many people do you know that did something wrong and illegal, and turned themselves in on their own accord?

Please don't beat around the bush and post a reply without answering what I am asking? You claimed that you are blunt and to the point, so go ahead and explain to me.

Comment

Wow, this thread has really snowballed out of control!

Comment

You men should stop and go for a walk in the snow.

In the meadow we can build a snowman
                          and pretend that he's a circus clown
                          We'll have lots of fun with mister snowman
                          until the the other kids knock him down

Comment

I'd imagine their parents are really PO'd because of the restitution part. Snowmen like that don't come cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                              I'd imagine their parents are really PO'd because of the restitution part. Snowmen like that don't come cheap.
                              The players should have to work to pay the restitution.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The players should have to work to pay the restitution.
                                Now that's the best opinion on this whole thread. The question is in this day and age is do the players have the moral integrity to work off their "debt"? They made a bad choice that night. They should have the fortitude to make amends and restitution.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X