• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    QB Dwayne Haskins is a Yinzer.
    Really puzzled by this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Really puzzled by this.
      It's interesting -- and a low-risk gamble. They signed him to a one-year deal. He's obviously got some major talent. Sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes.

Of course, Yinzer radio is already blowing up with theories this means they know Ben is hanging it up.

#free-the-duck

Comment

It's interesting -- and a low-risk gamble. They signed him to a one-year deal. He's obviously got some major talent. Sometimes a change of scenery is all it takes.

Of course, Yinzer radio is already blowing up with theories this means they know Ben is hanging it up.

#free-the-duck
        His time in Washington sounds like Lev Bell with less production.

In other news, Tennessee hires away the AD at UCF. Should be interesting because he did some big things there.

Comment

His time in Washington sounds like Lev Bell with less production.

In other news, Tennessee hires away the AD at UCF. Should be interesting because he did some big things there.

He's a drama queen ... which only means he'll fit right in with the #lit-squad. I'm at least more excited about Haskins than the Buccos bringing in Mitch Moreland. Gonna be a long season at PNC. But, a total blowup is the way to go.

Comment

#free-the-duck
            I watched some film of Haskins of his time with Washington Football Team or whatever they call themselves these days. Not sure what to think to be honest. I agree that he likely does have talent. We are talking about someone who was a top 15 NFL draft pick not even two years ago. He sounds like he was a major dumb azz in DC. But he is still quite young at 23. He may have been worth taking a flyer on with the futures contract. As you say, low risk gamble. I'm not overly optimistic but I guess he might be worth a look.

If I were running the Stillers I would trade up quick if NDSU QB Trey Lance begins to slide out of the top ten. Or maybe they stay pat and get lucky to draft a Mac Jones out of Bama. Course, some pundits have put a 3rd and 4th round grade on him. The NFL certainly got the pre-draft stock of some guy who would later become known as the GOAT correct as well. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

I watched some film of Haskins of his time with Washington Football Team or whatever they call themselves these days. Not sure what to think to be honest. I agree that he likely does have talent. We are talking about someone who was a top 15 NFL draft pick not even two years ago. He sounds like he was a major dumb azz in DC. But he is still quite young at 23. He may have been worth taking a flyer on with the futures contract. As you say, low risk gamble. I'm not overly optimistic but I guess he might be worth a look.

If I were running the Stillers I would trade up quick if NDSU QB Trey Lance begins to slide out of the top ten. Or maybe they stay pat and get lucky to draft a Mac Jones out of Bama. Course, some pundits have put a 3rd and 4th round grade on him. The NFL certainly got the pre-draft stock of some guy who would later become known as the GOAT correct as well. LOL.
              No way Steelers draft Mac Jones.

Comment

No way the Steelers take Lance. I like him but Tomlin has that self-hating bias against guys below P5, especially FCS. He'll put up with guys who work hard (like Feiler) when he has no other choice.

Comment

No way the Steelers take Lance. I like him but Tomlin has that self-hating bias against guys below P5, especially FCS. He'll put up with guys who work hard (like Feiler) when he has no other choice.
                  Tomlin does love him some #MACtion

Comment

Tomlin does love him some #MACtion
                    Yeah but he gives them **** left and right as if they're an inferior pedigree.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

No way Steelers draft Mac Jones.
                      It's really difficult to do an objective evaluation of him to be honest. With all of that talent on the "Bama offense maybe anybody would have looked good. Hard to say.

Comment

It's really difficult to do an objective evaluation of him to be honest. With all of that talent on the "Bama offense maybe anybody would have looked good. Hard to say.
                        Does that look like a first round draft pick?
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                        Last edited by IUPalum; 01-22-2021, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Does that look like a first round draft pick?
                          LOL. Yeah, you would think that one would have a much better physique being that young and slingin all those balls to Devonta.

But let's not forget the images of the GOAT back in the 2000 combine looking ultra thin and gangly.

Comment

• Who knows if either will play in the game, but either AB or Lev will get a Super Bowl ring in two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                              Who knows if either will play in the game, but either AB or Lev will get a Super Bowl ring in two weeks.
                              The best thing that happened to each of them was to get away from the inept Mike Tomlin. LOL.

We should all be so lucky.

Comment

• How about the latest drama with TJ Watt? It seems like the Steeler organization has lost sight of what the Chief had built as Reothlisbeger accumulated more power and Tomlin put up with the circus as the various clowns rotated into the lineup and then out the door. The Steelers are becoming the Redskin when Danny Snyder was in his prime meddling with the team. It's like the Steeler ownership needs to be a little more hands on and the right the ship before it crashes into the pier.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X