Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Its starting. My office is 2 days in, 3 days out right now. 2 people who were in the office on Tuesday tested positive on Friday and now 3 more who were in last week tested positive. We're asking one person who called off sick today to get tested. We're now going back to fully remote.

Comment

• Comment

• Penn State WR Jahan Datson and safety Jaquan Brisker have both decided to skip the Outback Bowl. The two are both projected as Round 1 players.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Penn State WR Jahan Datson and safety Jaquan Brisker have both decided to skip the Outback Bowl. The two are both projected as Round 1 players.
          I honestly can't fault them. Surprised many more with 1st round grades aren't skipping out on bowl games even the CFP games as an injury can cost you dearly. Need I remind folks about Jaylin Smith a consensus top 5 pick tearing his ACL in the Fiesta Bowl and dropping down to #32 a second rounder without that 5 year added on to his contract and a loss of over 13 million dollars due to falling.

Comment

• Israel is testing the fourth shot. The concern is not that there is danger from the vaccine, but whether it will be effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Israel is testing the fourth shot. The concern is not that there is danger from the vaccine, but whether it will be effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post

I honestly can't fault them. Surprised many more with 1st round grades aren't skipping out on bowl games even the CFP games as an injury can cost you dearly. Need I remind folks about Jaylin Smith a consensus top 5 pick tearing his ACL in the Fiesta Bowl and dropping down to #32 a second rounder without that 5 year added on to his contract and a loss of over 13 million dollars due to falling.
                You've got to wonder at what point they'll start dropping out mid-season if their team has a bad start. Makes bowl games even less compelling. Do I really want to watch a Penn State team playing without its top offensive weapon? Questionable.

Comment

You've got to wonder at what point they'll start dropping out mid-season if their team has a bad start. Makes bowl games even less compelling. Do I really want to watch a Penn State team playing without its top offensive weapon? Questionable.
                  Conversely and interestingly, this doesn't happen at the FCS level when you have a national championship within sight. Its coming out that coaches agreed to take jobs after their season was over. Star players are sticking around. Just saying.

Comment

• Bottom line is currently you're much better off being vaccinated and having the booster, and the data from emergency rooms across the country is showing that. I'm past arguing about this stuff, especially on a football board, although public health has pretty much become a political football. Have a great holiday season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Conversely and interestingly, this doesn't happen at the FCS level when you have a national championship within sight. Its coming out that coaches agreed to take jobs after their season was over. Star players are sticking around. Just saying.
                      Most bowls are relatively meaningless. If you're playing for an actual championship, it's more of a goal. As far as jobs, coaches, especially at the top level, are going to do what they do, namely say one thing and do another. I'm basically burned out on the NFL, and I'm getting to that point with big-college football.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• you do know more people died of Covid (and fentanyl and murder) under Biden than under Trump, and Trump handed Biden a vax and treatments. Biden had a wide open receiver in the end zone, but threw into double coverage instead

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

you do know more people died of Covid (and fentanyl and murder) under Biden than under Trump, and Trump handed Biden a vax and treatments. Biden had a wide open receiver in the end zone, but threw into double coverage instead
                                Last edited by IUPNation; 12-28-2021, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X