• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt down 31-0 in first quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Pitt down 31-0 in first quarter.
      Don't panic, Panther fans. There's still lots of time left.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Don't panic, Panther fans. There's still lots of time left.
        This is IUP vs Lock Haven. Get it over with and move along.

Comment

• 38-17 now.

Pitt showing some life.

Comment

38-17 now.

Pitt showing some life.
            Very classless of Clemson trying to score on the last two plays of the game after the fumble return. Take a knee and show some class. Think I may be rooting for someone other than the Tigers come playoff time.

Joey Yellen doesn't seem like a good pick for the future QB of the Pitt program from what little I have seen of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Very classless of Clemson trying to score on the last two plays of the game after the fumble return. Take a knee and show some class. Think I may be rooting for someone other than the Tigers come playoff time.

Joey Yellen doesn't seem like a good pick for the future QB of the Pitt program from what little I have seen of him.
              Hopefully they got out of that stadium with no Rona. Too many people in the stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Hopefully they got out of that stadium with no Rona. Too many people in the stands.
                That was shocking. I think they might as well call things off for the majority of the college programs that are NOT in the running for the playoffs. Maybe another game or so and then pull the plug. Big Ten and Pac-12 come off as stupid for not playing earlier in the fall when the virus was trending lower. A lot of lost time there.

The NFL needs to enter into a bubble for each conference playoff. Everyone tested extensively and sequestered for a time and then once you're in-----no one gets in or out---sort of like Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore. The only way to do it now looks like. The NBA made hay with it.

Comment

That was shocking. I think they might as well call things off for the majority of the college programs that are NOT in the running for the playoffs. Maybe another game or so and then pull the plug. Big Ten and Pac-12 come off as stupid for not playing earlier in the fall when the virus was trending lower. A lot of lost time there.

The NFL needs to enter into a bubble for each conference playoff. Everyone tested extensively and sequestered for a time and then once you're in-----no one gets in or out---sort of like Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore. The only way to do it now looks like. The NBA made hay with it.

Comment

Calling things off for 97% of teams would make sense. The world isn't exactling craving a Pitt trip to Georgia Tech.

Follow the money. It's the only reason they are playing.

But, if the PSAC had some mega bucks TV contract ... they'd have played, too. They don't .... so they can spew out all the player safety stuff.

Follow the money.

Comment

That's a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

Comment

That's a name I haven't heard in a very long time.

Comment

• I'm second only to Kyle Brandt in pulling up obscure cultural references.

Comment

I'm second only to Kyle Brandt in pulling up obscure cultural references.
                            Pauly Shore actually performed at IUP in either '95 or '96. Right in that same stretch Chris Rock and Adam Sandler also came to town.

There's actually an elaborate list of names who have played that auditorium stage.

Vanilla Ice, of course, isn't on the list. They put him in the HUB. Word to your mother.

Comment

Calling things off for 97% of teams would make sense. The world isn't exactling craving a Pitt trip to Georgia Tech.

Follow the money. It's the only reason they are playing.

But, if the PSAC had some mega bucks TV contract ... they'd have played, too. They don't .... so they can spew out all the player safety stuff.

Follow the money.
                              Yep, I told my nephew that they'd play because there was too much entertainment money involved and when it comes down to it, they are out there to entertain and with all the money involved the show will go on.

Comment

• Some major jobs are going to soon open up.

Texas, Michigan and USC top the list.

Wouldn't it be nice to be Urban Meyer right now?

Let the bidding begin.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X