Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The Hoosiers can silence the critics real fast this Saturday in Columbus. If they stay within 14 it would be a respectable showing and they likely wouldn't drop much in the polls.

As of now, their opponents' combined record is 3-13 -- albeit those are some big names on the list.

Penn State (0-4)
    Rutgers (1-3)
    Michigan (1-3)
    Michigan State (1-3)
    Which makes me wonder if this year's an anomaly across the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Which makes me wonder if this year's an anomaly across the board.

I don't know. I've watched most of Penn State's season. They have nowhere near the talent of the past couple years. The QB position certainly isn't helping. Teams don't stay up forever. It could just be a legit rebuilding year and all that preseason hype sure didn't help. That loss to Indiana really seemed to take some wind out of the sails.

Michigan ... looked like they just quit the other night. It doesn't appear the team is buying what Harbaugh is selling.

Comment

I don't know. I've watched most of Penn State's season. They have nowhere near the talent of the past couple years. The QB position certainly isn't helping. Teams don't stay up forever. It could just be a legit rebuilding year and all that preseason hype sure didn't help. That loss to Indiana really seemed to take some wind out of the sails.

Michigan ... looked like they just quit the other night. It doesn't appear the team is buying what Harbaugh is selling.
        I haven't followed PSU as much as I normally do so that's an anomaly. I have seen the majority of the past couple games, though.

To some extent, they are being outmatched by opponents. That never happens. Besides QB, the O-line doesn't look too good and the defense hasn't been good.

Makes you wonder if the RB situation didn't fall apart how they would be doing. For example, if they had Journey Brown and Noah Cain 2019 versions.

Another big problem for Franklin is their recruiting is falling off. The incoming class for next year isn't ranked high. Franklin is supposed to be a great recruiter.

Comment

For Pitt fans. Start the bidding on a Narduzzi signed football.

https://buhuskies.com/auctions/auction.aspx?id=6

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
            For Pitt fans. Start the bidding on a Narduzzi signed football.

https://buhuskies.com/auctions/auction.aspx?id=6
            $0

Sender pays shipping.

Comment

I didn't know this stuff was still going on at Penn State,

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...l-fight-police

Comment

$0

Sender pays shipping.
                Return to sender!

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                  I didn't know this stuff was still going on at Penn State,

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...l-fight-police
                  Wow! That is creepy even for Creepy Valley. Just hope no more DAs vanish. Sounds like Franklin is as good as gone.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Wow! That is creepy even for Creepy Valley. Just hope no more DAs vanish. Sounds like Franklin is as good as gone.
                    Micah Parsons older sister is Shatara Parsons, VULCANS WBB and member of the NC team.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Ray Gricar pulled a Jimmy Hoffa.

Comment

Always interesting, somewhat questionable, when 14 year olds get scholarship offers.

https://tribhssn.triblive.com/pitt-e...uinton-martin/

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                          Always interesting, somewhat questionable, when 14 year olds get scholarship offers.

https://tribhssn.triblive.com/pitt-e...uinton-martin/
                          I saw LaVar Arrington as a freshman at North Hills. In today's era, he'd have had 50 offers in 9th grade.

Comment

I saw LaVar Arrington as a freshman at North Hills. In today's era, he'd have had 50 offers in 9th grade.
                            It will be Interesting to see how he reacts to the pressure. Time will tell.

Comment

JoePa is 0-5

Hard to believe

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Micah Parsons older sister is Shatara Parsons, VULCANS WBB and member of the NC team.
                                Was she the one who passed away at mid-season? Or do I have the wrong name?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X