Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I saw LaVar Arrington as a freshman at North Hills. In today's era, he'd have had 50 offers in 9th grade.
    Remember the rumors going around that LaVar was actually a 26 year old man posing as a North Hills freshman? That seemed kind of nutty. LOL.

Comment

JoePa is 0-5

Hard to believe
      Man, oh, day! That is hard to believe. Franklin might as well get the movers out to his house. Surely USC would no longer want him. Not unless they like losing and having their players groped in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Man, oh, day! That is hard to believe. Franklin might as well get the movers out to his house. Surely USC would no longer want him. Not unless they like losing and having their players groped in the locker room.
        Urban Meyer's price tag gets a million added to it every week.

Comment

Urban Meyer's price tag gets a million added to it every week.
          It won't be much different than Meyer having the ability to print his own money. It will be a ton of cash!

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Was she the one who passed away at mid-season? Or do I have the wrong name?
            No, that was Shanice Clarke #44. Shatara has done very nicely. Teaching social studies and coaching at Nativity School in Harrisburg.

Last edited by CALUPA69; 11-21-2020, 10:32 PM.

Comment

JoePa is 0-5

Hard to believe
              First time since they started playing football in 1887. They played Bloom in 1897, and may have to play them again for a win.

Comment

Pitt holds out 16 players (7 starters) and thumps Virginia Tech.

I felt some sympathy for the man who used to be 40 out at Bedlam last night. OSU got waxed.

Comment

I felt some sympathy for the man who used to be 40 out at Bedlam last night. OSU got waxed.
                  There is only 1 bid on the Narduzzi signed football at $75. You still have a chance.

Comment

LOL. I can't believe that jerk is still employed.

Comment

• In case anyone missed it---former standout Indiana High QB Jake Zilinskas is now playing TE for the Pitt Panthers. He wears #41 and caught a pass in the game against Virginia Tech. He also was on the field when Pitt scored their final TD. He is the son of former IUP defensive lineman and IHS head coach Mark Zilinskas.

Comment

• This PSU vs Michigan game is so awful I just can't turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                          This PSU vs Michigan game is so awful I just can't turn it off.
                          What are the odds on first to go.....Harbaugh or Franklin ?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            This PSU vs Michigan game is so awful I just can't turn it off.
                            The Nits need that running game and they got it today.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

What are the odds on first to go.....Harbaugh or Franklin ?
                              Whatever they are they changed quite a bit today and not in Harbaugh's favor.

Comment

• If Clemson wants to ... it can hang a hundo on Pitt today.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X