X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to those Buckeyes?

Nice win for H2P

Comment

• That Toledo team that was allegedly afraid of Grand Valley State lost at Notre Dame today, 32-29.

'REAL' ND

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Surprised SMU didn't go Big 12. They check all the boxes plus would wrap up the DFW market with TCU. Oh well.
        SMU doesn't have the size or the recent success that the four invitees did. Not to mention that being a competitor in the DFW market is probably a negative for TCU. Perhaps they get in with the next wave with Memphis, but I think they're still a bit of a long shot unless things really turn around.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          That Toledo team that was allegedly afraid of Grand Valley State lost at Notre Dame today, 32-29.

'REAL' ND
          Their starting guard played 3 seasons at Edinboro.

Comment

• Arkansas beat the hell out of Texas last night. Wonder if those in Austin are still looking forward to the SEC.

Comment

Arkansas beat the hell out of Texas last night. Wonder if those in Austin are still looking forward to the SEC.
              Texas has been the most over rated program in D1 football over the past 30 years!

Comment

What happened to those Buckeyes?

Nice win for H2P
                From watching the game, it appeared their highly priced defensive coordinators had no idea how to stop a simple sweep around left end, since the Oregon running backs scored three straight times virtually untouched on the same play.

Comment

• USC has fired Clay Helton.

Wow.

He has a massive buyout.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Texas has been the most over rated program in D1 football over the past 30 years!
                    They were pretty good a few times in that span. But let's not confuse HUGE fan base with on field success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

They were pretty good a few times in that span. But let's not confuse HUGE fan base with on field success.
                      Equals over rated!!!

Comment

• Any PSAC guys who entered the portal and left for FCS/FBS or "better D2 programs" having success in their new homes. Did a quick search and Ship's Winston Eubanks who did the PWO thing at Penn State made the traveling roster in Week 1 and played in a handful of offensive snaps at Wisconsin but didn't play in the home game against Ball State. Charles Headen who left ship for SMU with a PWO in hand also played in week 1 but recorded no stats against FCS ACU but didn't play in Week 2 a win over North Texas. John Chaney III who left for Shepherd has settled into the DB rotation earning a start so his move I guess has paid off thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post
                          Any PSAC guys who entered the portal and left for FCS/FBS or "better D2 programs" having success in their new homes. Did a quick search and Ship's Winston Eubanks who did the PWO thing at Penn State made the traveling roster in Week 1 and played in a handful of offensive snaps at Wisconsin but didn't play in the home game against Ball State. Charles Headen who left ship for SMU with a PWO in hand also played in week 1 but recorded no stats against FCS ACU but didn't play in Week 2 a win over North Texas. John Chaney III who left for Shepherd has settled into the DB rotation earning a start so his move I guess has paid off thus far.
                          Yea I really don't get why they would transfer unless it was clear they were going to play. The guy from Edinboro, an OL, I believe someone mentioned he was starting for Toledo.

Comment

• Former Edinboro OL Vitaliy Gurman grad transferred to Toledo with 2 years of eligibility. He played a bit last year and is starting this year. Notre Dame writers were gushing over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Yea I really don't get why they would transfer unless it was clear they were going to play. The guy from Edinboro, an OL, I believe someone mentioned he was starting for Toledo.
                              I think Winston wanted to increase his draft profile by playing up a level but IMO he could have gone to a G5 school and if not been a starting WR on the outside a regular slot WR for a G5 or top 10 FCS program. Headen leaving really confuses me, he had average slot WR stats at the D2 level so jumping up to a FBS program makes little sense. At least Chaney stayed D2 and found a home where he can compete for a regional title....

Comment

• Cheapest ticket you can but for Auburn at Penn State is currently at $175 on Stubhub.

Gonna be a wild day in Happy Valley.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X