Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Hail to Pitt ... W T F
        Losing to a MAC team at home. Oh my.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Losing to a MAC team at home. Oh my.
          After that debacle Nuz may very well go back onto the hot seat. Meanwhile further south Big 12 member (who wants an ACC invite) WVU in a packed stadium upset #15 V-Tech.

Comment

Hail to Pitt ... W T F
            Has the dude who donated the $20 million asked for it back yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by shipfbfan1 View Post

After that debacle Nuz may very well go back onto the hot seat. Meanwhile further south Big 12 member (who wants an ACC invite) WVU in a packed stadium upset #15 V-Tech.

Comment

• Recent FCS payouts from FBS games:

Robert Morris: $400k from Central Michigan
                Duquesne: $275k from Ohio
                Long Island: $475k from West Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                  Recent FCS payouts from FBS games:

Robert Morris: $400k from Central Michigan
                  Duquesne: $275k from Ohio
                  Long Island: $475k from West Virginia
                  LOL. Too bad Division II can't get in on that. The $475k would be about half of Ship's football budget. And it wasn't that long ago Ship was playing the C.W. Post campus of Long Island U.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

LOL. Too bad Division II can't get in on that. The $475k would be about half of Ship's football budget. And it wasn't that long ago Ship was playing the C.W. Post campus of Long Island U.
                    We used to - but it was the other way around where we were the "buy a win" game for an FCS program. A bunch of West teams would play YSU one at a time and get $75-100k. It was close a few times, too. But then the tides turned and FBS started buying their games when they expanded to a 12 game schedule.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Numbnuts Narduzzi runs it up to the tune of 77-7 against New Hampshire today.

The H2P faithful can proclaim they are back in the playoff race.

Comment

Numbnuts Narduzzi runs it up to the tune of 77-7 against New Hampshire today.

The H2P faithful can proclaim they are back in the playoff race.

Comment

• Tough loss for West Virginiastan. I thought they had outplayed Oklahomastan but they left too many points on the field. First and goal on the goal and getting penalized and having to settle for the FG was just one instance where they came away with little for their effort.

Comment

• Georgia Southern fires their coach mid-season. That's two FBS coaches fired already. I'm not sure how I feel about a mid-season termination that's not for cause.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X