Michigan 14

Half

Something brewing in Jersey?
    No.

Comment

• OT in the Bayou

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        I'm honestly shocked by the Georgia Tennessee score today.
        Enjoyed seeing the Vols get their butts kicked. Other than when they play Bama, probably about the only time I'd ever root for Georgia.

Comment

• Alabama got absolutely screwed!! When the LSU QB scored the TD on the last drive in OT there was a block in the back those clown officials missed!! Absolutely deplorable! I don’t understand how you can miss that call that is right in front of your face!
          Last edited by IUP Crimson Hawk; 11-05-2022, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
            Alabama got absolutely screwed!! When the LSU QB scored the TD on the last drive in OT there was a block in the back those clown officials missed!! Absolutely deplorable! I don’t understand how you can miss that call that is right in front of your face!
            You spend way too much time on official ranting. It’s part of the game now at all levels for both teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Rutgers 17
              Michigan 14

Half

Something brewing in Jersey?
              No. The State University of New Jersey remembered they suck in the second half.

Comment

OT in the Bayou
                …another field rush on Alabamastan. It’s good for college foosball for them to have a bad season by their standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Iowa's Kirk Ferentz is starting to fit that mold that ultimately did in Paterno and Bowden. Iowa's offense, if you want to call it that, has been stagnant, at best, in recent years. Someone might wanna tell the Banana Beaks that it's okay to bring a quarterback who can, you know, actually throw the ball and hire an offensive coordinator (a) whose play calling isn't offensive to watch and (b) the head coach's son.
                  Ferentz was never as good as Paterno or Bowden but I do agree he’s really starting to show his age. But Ferentz is four years younger than Nick Saban which somewhat serves to support my point. When Ferentz was first hired he was actually considered to be on the cutting edge with his emphasis on S&C to get more out of less-talented players and showing that zone blocking schemes weren’t just for the pros but could be taught to college lineman too. Now he’s been out of date for almost a decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

No. The State University of New Jersey remembered they suck in the second half.
                    Typical "UJoisey" foosball for ya. Talk about a century and a half of mediocrity...
                    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Jimbo lost his 5th straight today. They may be stuck with him. Buyout is insane ... even by SEC standards.
                      The N-I-L A&M fanbase is delusional, even by SEC standards. For some odd reason, they say Jimbo have one good year at Florida State and think that he was the second coming of Gene Stallings. Yeah ... no.

Comment

Typical "UJoisey" foosball for ya. Talk about a century and a half of mediocrity...
                        You wonder why. New Jersey has football talent but it leaves the state. The campus is between two major cities. The pieces are there.

Comment

• Man, I don't know what it is, but it seems like every year a handful of Pitt athletes rough up a woman. We're already at two.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202211070048

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You wonder why. New Jersey has football talent but it leaves the state. The campus is between two major cities. The pieces are there.
                            Other than a few years by Schiano before joining the B1G, UJoisey hasn't been able to find their football footing. Being in the shadows of State Penn (where a lot of Jersey kids have ended up over the years) and flat out incompetence in Piscataway has made it impossible for Rutgers to ever be relevant.

Comment

Other than a few years by Schiano before joining the B1G, UJoisey hasn't been able to find their football footing. Being in the shadows of State Penn (where a lot of Jersey kids have ended up over the years) and flat out incompetence in Piscataway has made it impossible for Rutgers to ever be relevant.
                              Remember they even got that big push (during their brief run) from Tony Soprano.

God, do I miss that show.

Comment

According to federal reporting data, if Penn State's main campus were in New Jersey (kind of like a reverse Dr. Oz), Penn State would be top 5 for New Jersey students enrolled.

I bet there are more NJ students attending Penn State's main campus than from all of western PA. The student culture there is incredibly mid-atlantic: Philly, New Jersey, DMV, Long Island. Very affluent, very entitled, etc.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X