Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFP is expanding to 12 teams in 2024. Gidde up.

Comment

• Also this: https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...ely-from-team/

HOLY F&CK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        Saw that yesterday. His Dad was the old Bengals QB. Gonna need a rich daddy to fight that case.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Saw that yesterday. His Dad was the old Bengals QB. Gonna need a rich daddy to fight that case.
          Yeah, and I don't think his daddy was good enough to get rich. Pretty hard to play dumb in these situations and the feds typically have their act together before moving in. I'm sure they understood the media attention this would get so it's likely all of the "i's" were dotted and "t's" crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Yeah, and I don't think his daddy was good enough to get rich. Pretty hard to play dumb in these situations and the feds typically have their act together before moving in. I'm sure they understood the media attention this would get so it's likely all of the "i's" were dotted and "t's" crossed.
            Best estimate I saw was that he made about $30MM in his career. Pretty good for an NAIA QB.

Comment

Daddy earned roughly 30 million in his career. Not too shabby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Daddy earned roughly 30 million in his career. Not too shabby.
                Wow, I would have never guessed. It pays to be an NFL quarterback, even an average one. I guess he did have a few good years in there to be fair. It has been a while.

Comment

Wow, I would have never guessed. It pays to be an NFL quarterback, even an average one. I guess he did have a few good years in there to be fair. It has been a while.
                  He played for quite a long time. He was the backup for hire of the 2000s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

He played for quite a long time. He was the backup for hire of the 2000s.
                    Yeah he was a serviceable fantasy football fill-in when needed. He had some good years.

Comment

Kings of the B-List. No doubt.

Question is ... is that good enough? Read most PSU boards and the answer is no.
                      So a top-10 ranking is B-LIst? That's quite a B-List.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

So a top-10 ranking is B-LIst? That's quite a B-List.
                        Come on. That's the PSU spin.

They get waxed on the big stage every year.

PSU fanboys lead us to believe they are on par with the elite.

Who is their best win this year?

Franklin complaining about money is like Shepherd fans' little sisters of the poor act.

Comment

Franklin complaining about money is like Shepherd fans' little sisters of the poor act.
                          Penn State is second tier. Maybe on the top end of the second tier but second tier nevertheless

Comment

They're not top six, but they could probably beat at least 90 percent of the D1 teams in the country. To me, that is not Plan-B. If it is to you, so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

They're not top six, but they could probably beat at least 90 percent of the D1 teams in the country. To me, that is not Plan-B. If it is to you, so be it.
                              They can beat Pitt. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They can beat Pitt. :-)
                                Can they? They sure won't schedule them to find out!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X