Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pa fall sports expected to start on time.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson is now up to 37 football players testing positive for COVID-19 - https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/...243824212.html

And D-II program Morehouse has already canceled this upcoming Fall sports - https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-health-risks/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mjtheman View Post

People die from the flu every year. Get out of fantasy land.

Comment

• 250,000 cases this week. Just 600+ in PA...Our sacrifice was long, but it seems to have paid off...Keep up the good work folks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
          250,000 cases this week. Just 600+ in PA...Our sacrifice was long, but it seems to have paid off...Keep up the good work folks!!!
          Lots of masks are readily available as well as gloves and sanitizers. BUT be careful of on-line cons. Shop locally if possible.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
              Lots of masks are readily available as well as gloves and sanitizers. BUT be careful of on-line cons. Shop locally if possible.
              The Lionville Target and the Exton Walmart had endcaps stocked with disposable masks this weekend. I purchased a third washable mask at Target and I still have a pack of disposable N95 masks from Eagle Hardware.

There is no excuse for PA to spike. If it does it just means people are being *******s.

Comment

• Comment

• The scary part of this is that I think you are serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                    Gloves and sanitizers don't mean squat to an airborne virus...Just sayin'...

Comment

• Comment

• The young tend be spoiled and impatient. They tend to want everything right now. Some of their mothers probably changed their diapers too many times.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Gloves and sanitizers don't mean squat to an airborne virus...Just sayin'...
                          And when the airborne virus lands on the door handle, UBER seat, roll of paper towels or 2 liter Coke..... Excuse me but I'm an orthodox CDCer, mask, gloves and sanitizers. Do what's best for you.

Comment

• I get it, but even the CDC is saying the most common form of transmission is through the air...

Comment

• You could change out a few of those words. Your statement reminds me of 1980's feelings about AIDS. It was a disease that affected only gay men, right? Most people listened to the science and took precautions. Many didn't. It only affected gay men, right? Next thing you know it ripped through the heterosexual community, particularly among African-Americans. A deadly miscalculation. You can google it because you are probably too young and wet behind the years to have lived through it.

Comment

• You don't understand any of this. To avert further damage this has to be a societal effort. It doesn't matter how young or old you are. It doesn't matter what your biological disposition to the virus is.

What we are seeing right now and we've been trying to tell you (and people like you) is that you will get it and spread it through society. This has the potential (and maybe probability) of destroying our economy and way of life for many years into the future. Your own employment, your livelihood and ability to live the life you take for granted will all be down the drain. That's what we are confronting.

At my age, I'm concerned with getting sick, of course. But financially I'm more concerned with how long I have to work, my investments, and the state of Social Security and Medicare. I am going to assume you look forward to your career blossoming, having a family life, gaining financial status, traveling, and on and on. In other words, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Well, those prospects could all be gone over this. Wise up, young fella.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X