Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pa fall sports expected to start on time.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Paul Finebaum is pessimistic about any football this fall...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
      Apparently Paul Finebaum is pessimistic about any football this fall...
      Lol that dude is pessimistic about waking up daily

Comment

• Somebody is playing. 66 Lacrosse teams with fans from 5 states are playing the GEN CITY LACROSSE tournament in Erie this weekend.
        Understand helluva storm going through Pa.
        Maybe a good sign for fall FB

Comment

• Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post
          Somebody is playing. 66 Lacrosse teams with fans from 5 states are playing the GEN CITY LACROSSE tournament in Erie this weekend.
          Understand helluva storm going through Pa.
          Maybe a good sign for fall FB
          They also have a lot less political red tape.

Comment

• In truth I would bet a lot less fans than at a little gridders FB game. I suppose mostly family. I don't think many locals attended.

Comment

• Comment

• PIAA says no to fans in the stands.

https://www.altoonamirror.com/news/l...tands-for-now/

Comment

• It is amazing. There are schools districts that are going virtual to start the year, but they are allowing sports to continue? I would love to hear that logic from a Superintendent.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
                    It is amazing. There are schools districts that are going virtual to start the year, but they are allowing sports to continue? I would love to hear that logic from a Superintendent.
                    So you don't see any connection between that and home-schooled students being allowed to participate in interscholastic sports? They go "virtual" 365/24/7.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

So you don't see any connection between that and home-schooled students being allowed to participate in interscholastic sports? They go "virtual" 365/24/7.
                      Are you implying that home-schooled students shouldn't participate in sports, or activities?

Comment

Are you implying that home-schooled students shouldn't participate in sports, or activities?
                        They should absolutely participate but given that they are frequently, if not always, homeschooled to avoid whatever real or perceived shortcomings exist in public schools, it does seem somewhat contrary to the basic social premise. The athletes and other participants are the same people they otherwise avoid. "Puzzling" as a famous VULCAN might say.

Comment

Absolutely not what I'm saying. Turn it around. If homeschooled athletes can participate in sports, it follows that homebound students can participate in sports.
                          Last edited by jrshooter; 08-02-2020, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                            Absolutely not what I'm saying. Turn it around. If homeschooled athletes can participate in sports, it follows that homebound students can participate in sports.
                            Thanks for the clarification. I was a little confused, hence why I asked.

Comment

• Does anybody really think things will be different come Spring?

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                                Does anybody really think things will be different come Spring?
                                Spring as in March 21, 2021? I do.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X