Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pa fall sports expected to start on time.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

That's bound to happen. And not just for football games. I think the judge's ruling is very dangerous and I'm appalled by it.

Hey, I ain't no constitutional scholar but as far as what is deemed constitutional or not is open for discussion. Don't forget that when the KKK marches and/or assembles it is constitutional.

I have to think that the ruling will be appealed. In the meantime, it creates a mess in PA.

Just seems to me that if it's 1st amendment rights versus public health, public health should win. Anything else is just stupid, IMHO.
      Curious: Why do these Dem gov say BLM protests (RIOTS) are legal but church services are verbotten?
      Why pick on the KKK? I think they've been eradicated since Skokie, IL in the 70's

Comment

• Lt. Dan: Forest, have you found Jesus yet?

Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post

Curious: Why do these Dem gov say BLM protests (RIOTS) are legal but church services are verbotten?
          Why pick on the KKK? I think they've been eradicated since Skokie, IL in the 70's

Comment

• Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post

Dammmmmmmmn.

That does not paint you in a very positive light.

Comment

• didn't NYC mayor deblasio give the ok mass protests bec they are historic but sent the cops to break up a Jewish gathering
              ? Also Gov of Cal did similar allow so called protests but won't let church services to take place.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X