X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys won this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I hope they come out strong and fast ... but ...

All I know is every time we play Shepherd we hear all about the superior athletes at IUP, etc.

IUP is 1-4 against the Rams. Yes, three last minute, painful losses. But, nonetheless.

This week feels like Round 2 of the playoffs. Yesterday really felt like a playoff game.

I fully suspect another nail-biter.

I do think IUP is very strong this year. The jitters are gone now along with opening week kinks. Shepherd is also obviously very strong.

Buckle up ... gonna be a wild one.

All I want for XMAS is a fast start. Make the other team have comeback pressure.
      Last edited by Big Hawk15; 09-12-2021, 10:04 PM.

Comment

No doubt ... and a big one. Kutztown isn't going to lose often this year.

It was a different vibe at Miller yesterday. The place was oddly amped up.
        It was the vaccines. :-)

Comment

I hope they come out strong and fast ... but ...

All I know is every time we play Shepherd we hear all about the superior athletes at IUP, etc.

IUP is 1-4 against the Rams. Yes, three last minute, painful losses. But, nonetheless.

This week feels like Round 2 of the playoffs. Yesterday really felt like a playoff game.

I fully suspect another nail-biter.

I do think IUP is very strong this year. The jitters are gone now along with opening week kinks. Shepherd is also obviously very strong.

Buckle up ... gonna be a wild one.

All I want for XMAS is a fast start. Make the other team have comeback pressure.

Comment

• That's deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I appreciate the "Rah Rah" , "We're gonna win no matter what", and "We are better than everyone" spirit...no doubt. However, I am just being realistic. And I am sure when Matt Burgland and Jack Benedict interview Coach Tort this week, Coach Tort will also state in general that they will have their hands full preparing for Bagent and Shepherd. I am not judging solely from what Bagent done so far this season, but what he did against IUP in 2019 on a much bigger stage...the NCAA II Playoffs. That IUP secondary consist of two back-to-back D-II All American CBs, a previous D-I safety, and 2 JUCO DBs. That secondary was giving up an average of 182 yards per game. Bagent came into IUP and threw for 389 along with a final min TD scoring drive to win the playoff game, as a true Sophomore. This season, IUP has one of the 2019 CBs, one of the 2 JUCOs from 2019, a previous D-1 CB, but 2 freshmen with one college football game experience. And with today's environment we do not know WHO is going to play, to include Bagent himself. Do I hope IUP play well and win the game? Of course. But believe me, the coaching staff is not being nonchalant in their preparations for Shepherd because of what the Rams did against LIT AF.

Comment

• Comment

• I mean, it isn't like any team is scared of the other. This is the type of game that these programs strive for. This rah rah talk accomplishes nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

That's deep.
                    Keep rooting for them red raiders, let me know when you guys make the playoffs! CLOWNS

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                      I mean, it isn't like any team is scared of the other. This is the type of game that these programs strive for. This rah rah talk accomplishes nothing.
                      STAY IN WEST VIRGINIA BUDDY, YOU SEEM REAL SCARED, RAMS DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THESE HAWKS, MITCHELL IS GOING TO DOMINATE YALL FOR 60 MINUTES STAMP THAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

Keep rooting for them red raiders, let me know when you guys make the playoffs! CLOWNS
                        Your life hit a climax somewhere around 19, didn't it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                          I mean, it isn't like any team is scared of the other. This is the type of game that these programs strive for. This rah rah talk accomplishes nothing.
                          AND KEEP YOUR RAH RAH IN WEST VIRGINIA, YOU WONT SHOW UP TO MILLER STADIUM ON SATURDAY BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW THE RESULTS! CHECK THE BANK ACCOUNT BUDDY!

Comment

STAY IN WEST VIRGINIA BUDDY, YOU SEEM REAL SCARED, RAMS DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THESE HAWKS, MITCHELL IS GOING TO DOMINATE YALL FOR 60 MINUTES STAMP THAT!
                            HAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Your life hit a climax somewhere around 19, didn't it.

Comment

AND KEEP YOUR RAH RAH IN WEST VIRGINIA, YOU WONT SHOW UP TO MILLER STADIUM ON SATURDAY BECAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW THE RESULTS! CHECK THE BANK ACCOUNT BUDDY!
                                I won't be there this year. It's a long drive for me. But you have fun!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X