Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The projection is strong here - I mean your arguments and quips were always pretty weak anyway, but wow you're losing edge Nation.. so sad to see

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
      Yeah, Okay buddy. Business with a minor in finance. Go Cavaliers!
      Sure you did.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Sure you did.
        You do make me laugh. CLOWN!

Comment

You do make me laugh. CLOWN!
          I own you dude. I was already living rent free in head your on your second post.

You want me to go back and repost it?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I own you dude. I was already living rent free in head your on your second post.

You want me to go back and repost it?

Comment

• Originally posted by PSACfan1 View Post

The projection is strong here - I mean your arguments and quips were always pretty weak anyway, but wow you're losing edge Nation.. so sad to see
              Yet you keep replying to me. Thank you for not charging me rent your empty noggin too. I appreciate it. I literally forgot all about you until u crawled back out from under the Infamous Rock.

Comment

• Last edited by IUPNation; 09-20-2021, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• If I was someone I would want to, Free Catered food, Free drinks and we can talk the game inside the game! You know that!

Comment

• And is that all you got? I am sure it is because you know I am right! I OWN YOU CLOWN!

Comment

• Comment

• To Mercyhurst, Edinboro and LIT AF. What are the best 5 star steakhouses on the lake?

Comment

• With all due respect to IUPHawk7. I have 100% respect for all IUP Fans other than that Slapdick IUP NATION. Clown! Your last post makes absolutely no sense buddy! What are you even talking about??

Comment

• Comment

With all due respect to IUPHawk7. I have 100% respect for all IUP Fans other than that Slapdick IUP NATION. Clown! Your last post makes absolutely no sense buddy! What are you even talking about??
                              I own you.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X