Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Agreed. I'm just not sure -- by the new definition of 'taunting' ... how that isn't in fact 'taunting'.
    Well, to me if you're going by a very strict definition of taunting, it began when the offensive player showed up the defense by pointing. But as I said it's no big thing to me. It's an accepted thing now. In the old days of the NFL in the '50s and '60s any player who did something like that might as well have painted a target on his back. Let's just say he would have taken a little extra punishment for the rest of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

You know, I think I recall someone saying that it came from away from the play. The field judge should have spoken up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post
        I have no big problem with the point thing after first down, etc. On the other hand I've seen players do that when their team is down by 30 points, which I find a little ridiculous. As a defensive player in that situation, my response would obviously be, "Scoreboard, man."

Comment

• The Boom Squad is going to come down here pretty fired up. In the end, I don't think it will matter much. But, I do think they hang around for a bit.

As Joe Lombardi always says .... when you're IUP, you get everybody's best shot.

That's specifically why I see it being urgent for Tort to get off to a fast start. Squash their morale quickly. This will be far and away the biggest crowd GU has played in front of all year. Combine that with an early deficit and visiting teams can fade quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            The Boom Squad is going to come down here pretty fired up. In the end, I don't think it will matter much. But, I do think they hang around for a bit.

As Joe Lombardi always says .... when you're IUP, you get everybody's best shot.

That's specifically why I see it being urgent for Tort to get off to a fast start. Squash their morale quickly. This will be far and away the biggest crowd GU has played in front of all year. Combine that with an early deficit and visiting teams can fade quickly.
            Huge crowd on homecoming the hawks will come out ready to go.

Comment

• IUP WINS IN STEAMROLLER FASHION ON SATURDAY. 40+ POINT WIN.

Comment

• Comment

• I wanna barf !!! Just heard "Ghostbusters"!!!! Good grief !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                    I wanna barf !!! Just heard "Ghostbusters"!!!! Good grief !!!
                    I muted my tv after hearing it!!

Comment

• Pathetic game!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                        Pathetic game!
                        Yes, typical IUP. Letting a team hang around. They can easily lose this game.

Comment

Yes, typical IUP. Letting a team hang around. They can easily lose this game.

Comment

• Not with LIT AF still hanging around, can not relax.

Comment

Not with LIT AF still hanging around, can not relax.
                              Need to see a turn over on defense. That will change everything... Grubbs just put the defense in a very good spot to get a turn over or stop.

Comment

• What?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X