Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I liked the high profile hires from Chaump thru Cignetti and to Tepper to young Cignetti. And Tepper was a real well-known and respected person in the football world, albeit primarily as a defensive coach and a position coach. I think Tepper did what the program (and the school) needed during his tenure.

I wonder if the people complaining about Tort supported him being hired. I know I wanted to stick with the pattern of going out and getting a more high-profile guy. However, to his credit, I think he is recruiting well, both from high school and for the transfers. He's got that.

The irony of the coaching criticism for yesterday's game is that I thought their game plan in the 1st half, anyway, was a good one. They had the right people in the right spots and were using them in the right way and they executed well (minus a dropped pass or two). The problem in the fianl minutes of the game was in-game management i.e. clock management and play selection and they couldn't close the deal. For the 1st half, I wouldn't criticize the coaching.
    Yep first half was solid.

IUP slowed down in the second. Seemingly the thing to do. Burn clock.

Offensively they did enough to win. The defensive side makes me want to puke.

When you have a team that can't run ... doesn't even try to run ... and you let them dink/dunk you to death. It was just sickening to watch. Goodness with adjustments that game should have been over early 3rd qtr. It's a scheme thing. Christ, the talent is there.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

IUP spends $1.9M on football. That's almost double what Slippery Rock spends. Prove me wrong.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

IUP spends $1.9M on football. That's almost double what Slippery Rock spends. Prove me wrong.
            Where is the evidence of this? 95% percent chance you just made all of this up in your head.

Comment

• Post your proof troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Post your proof troll.
                LOL not until you post your proof old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Where is the evidence of this? 95% percent chance you just made all of this up in your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

LOL not until you post your proof old man.

Comment

• Comment

• They discount tuition. You still have no proof.

Comment

They discount tuition. You still have no proof.
                          And all stink.

Comment

They discount tuition. You still have no proof.

Comment

• Last edited by IUPNation; 10-24-2021, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Since we are fixating on the topic ... keep in mind in 2021 IUP probably has 10 more scholarship equivalencies than Cal.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X