Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

LOL. That's about the truth of it. The really sad part is that just about every time that they hold a night game it is a very memorable event.

2006- IUP came up just short against Rock in quite a clash on a cold November night.

2011- Incredible energy in Miller as Curt Cignetti showed that IUP football was indeed back against Bloom (although they did lose).

2015- IUP downs Cal on a frigid October evening. Forum historians also pointed to this game where Homer got showed up by Lenny and began a years long cyber campaign against him LOL.

2017- IUP beat a quality Ashland team. Damon Lloyd's crunching hit on the QB that turned the game around and Sarka's long FG at the gun from the KCAC lot.

You just can't beat the night games. Why IUP does anything at all that they do----well, I have given up even trying to figure that one out.
    What happened to the infamous Homer???

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Probably 3-6 for trolling and flaming! LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Last spotted up at Assumption with Mike Keir.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Last spotted up at Assumption with Mike Keir.
          hahaha

Comment

• Pre-trial conference today for the alleged shooter of the infamous Valentines Day shooting of a year ago. He's going first - and has the most serious charges (attempted homicide, armed robbery).

... likely the worst robbery attempt in the history of robbery attempts.

Comment

• What happened to the COVID thread?

Anyway ... Indiana Hosptial is at full capacity.

Comment

What happened to the COVID thread?

My niece just died from Covid. I can't believe it. She had an intellectual disability and lived in a supervised group home in Rosemont, PA. I got a call late Thursday night and was told she passed away. My sister got the coroner report this morning and the cause of death is respiratory failure due to Covid-19. She apparently had some symptoms which is why my sister pressed the pathologist to test for Covid. Otherwise, they wouldn't have tested her. Why there wasn't more responsive medical attention to this, I do not know. She was 45 years old.

No Covid thread anymore but I'm putting this here for awareness purposes. Be as careful as you can be.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

My niece just died from Covid. I can't believe it. She had an intellectual disability and lived in a supervised group home in Rosemont, PA. I got a call late Thursday night and was told she passed away. My sister got the coroner report this morning and the cause of death is respiratory failure due to Covid-19. She apparently had some symptoms which is why my sister pressed the pathologist to test for Covid. Otherwise, they wouldn't have tested her. Why there wasn't more responsive medical attention to this, I do not know. She was 45 years old.

No Covid thread anymore but I'm putting this here for awareness purposes. Be as careful as you can be.
                  I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Ugh that's devastating. I'm so sorry.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I've had a few close friends from the club I work part time at pass away from COVID. The virus real!

Comment

What happened to the COVID thread?

Comment

Oh no!!!

Im very sorry for your loss.

Comment

• Lol

I guess this is rated PG now.

Comment

Lol

I guess this is rated PG now.
                                I guess me calling Mike Kelly a jackass is a no no and offend some idiot on this board! Fess up idiot!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X