Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/maksexton/status...840998917?s=21
    looks likes be is already there
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• I guess that ends the IUP and Logan Leiby flirtation.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        I guess that ends the IUP and Logan Leiby flirtation.
        Leiby will be visiting in the upcoming weeks

Comment

First IUP Hockey game. Freaking place is packed and rowdy. Why the hell aren't football games like this? Good Lord.

Comment

• That is another big land for Coach Tort. From the research I did on Mak Sexton he is a freak!! From high school and his time at Pittsburg State. From what people are saying on here and from his highlight tape it says he has 2 years remaining. From his Twitter page it looks like he is already at IUP for spring ball. Wow what a great land for Tort!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Footballfanofall View Post

Leiby will be visiting in the upcoming weeks
                Interesting. I wonder if he'll still make the trip with the Mak news.

Not to say he couldn't beat him out but one being here in the Spring and one not being here is a huge advantage to Mak.

I'd be shocked to see IUP dish out that much coin on the QB position to sign both.

Comment

• Originally posted by badboyz8 View Post
                  This is a really good pickup by IUP. You just became a serious contender. Any Weapons for him to throw to?

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post

This is a really good pickup by IUP. You just became a serious contender. Any Weapons for him to throw to?
                    Duane Brown comes to mind.

I think WR is a spot they'll drop the coin for a D1 import in the coming months.

Comment

Duane Brown comes to mind.

I think WR is a spot they'll drop the coin for a D1 import in the coming months.

Comment

• He's been here awhile. Remember in his young days he forgot about academics for a semester and missed a season.

They should also have a healthy backfield this year which will be a huge boost. IUP also returns a stud TE ... so long as the O-Coord remembers he's on the field.

IUP was very young last year. They should be pretty strong this Fall.

Need a couple pieces here and there but nothing they can't fix on the wire.

BTW ... saw your renovated gym today. They did a great job. Very nice basketball arena.

Side note: I saw a washed up Tito Santana wrestle in Tippin back in, say, 1999.

Comment

• #boca

Comment

He's been here awhile. Remember in his young days he forgot about academics for a semester and missed a season.

They should also have a healthy backfield this year which will be a huge boost. IUP also returns a stud TE ... so long as the O-Coord remembers he's on the field.

IUP was very young last year. They should be pretty strong this Fall.

Need a couple pieces here and there but nothing they can't fix on the wire.

BTW ... saw your renovated gym today. They did a great job. Very nice basketball arena.

Side note: I saw a washed up Tito Santana wrestle in Tippin back in, say, 1999.
                            I forgot about the TE also, if they add another guy that can play opposite of DB that could be a scary offense.

They did a great job with the Tippin Renovation, the facilities are top notch across the board. Next step, Memorial stadium...have to figure a few things out there and get that in motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by badboyz8 View Post
                              I hear he is at IUP this spring, so that's also good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

I hear he is at IUP this spring, so that's also good news.
                                I like the fact he has some mileage on his resume. Sometimes they reach on a D1 guy who has barely played since high school (Alex Ramart). Sexton is coming from a strong program in a good league.

The staff will have to try and get the best out of him. He should have more than enough weapons and a solid OL.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X