Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That's an interesting question. Consider it is unofficial campus housing. Those are exclusively IUP students living there -- although it is privately owned and, albeit barely, off-campus.

But, going back at least 20-30 years, ... there's a common denominator involved in the IUP drug trade -- and most of the violent crime, shootings, stabbings and deaths near campus.

I wouldn't go anywhere near that place after dark.

Perhaps it's a 30-year coincidence the same place has the same problems year after year.

Other than keeping a Borough patrol car stationed there 7 days a week ... nothing is really going to change.

Because this incident involved the murder of an IUP student -- and a local underage girl -- it will be much more difficult to sweep under the rug. A lot of 'sweeping' gets done down at The Carriage House.
    Is it still within the borough or is it White Township? I believe Oakland Hall was just over the line in White Township.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Is it still within the borough or is it White Township? I believe Oakland Hall was just over the line in White Township.
      Good question. I 'think' it is in the borough.

Oddly half of Miller Stadium is in Indiana Borough. The other half is in White Twp. There's your trivia Q&A for the day.

Comment

Oddly half of Miller Stadium is in Indiana Borough. The other half is in White Twp. There's your trivia Q&A for the day.

Comment

That's cool how two municipalities can lay claim to a complete and total wreck and dumpster fire!

Comment

• Nice ambience for Halloween I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

That's cool how two municipalities can lay claim to a complete and total wreck and dumpster fire!
              Lol ... that was a literally a laugh out loud post.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Comment

• There was a line at one ballot drop-off location in Stroudsburg. Got my confirmation yesterday! Go Joe!

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

There was a line at one ballot drop-off location in Stroudsburg. Got my confirmation yesterday! Go Joe!

Comment

There was a line at one ballot drop-off location in Stroudsburg. Got my confirmation yesterday! Go Joe!
                      Surprised you didn't write in Jimmy T.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Lol

Comment

• Another thing we agree on! 2020 is one crazy year!! Anyone really think we'll see any sports in the Spring?

Comment

Another thing we agree on! 2020 is one crazy year!! Anyone really think we'll see any sports in the Spring?
                            Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Comment

Another thing we agree on! 2020 is one crazy year!! Anyone really think we'll see any sports in the Spring?
                                D2 this week already stated this season won't count for eligibility (winter sports).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X