Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

P/K Dylan Grubbs - He is pretty good.

I think by the time we play again there will be deletions and additions.
    Actually, Grubbs is on there.

Comment

• I think with the exception of Touchdown Brown I have forgotten all the players names. I guess missing spring drills and the season will do that.

So what is the deal with Brown?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
        I think with the exception of Touchdown Brown I have forgotten all the players names. I guess missing spring drills and the season will do that.

So what is the deal with Brown?

Hard to say. Things get held pretty close to the vest over there.

In a normal year ... it could be a variety of things. Sometimes you see players off the Spring roster. They only get so many semesters to complete their playing time. So, there are times they'll hold a player out of Spring so he can have the Fall.

But, this isn't a normal year. Eligibility was already waived. So, this is a freebie season (in theory as it's not actually going to happen).

Brown is on campus and enrolled so I have no idea. It could be nothing. Of course, that's like the Bull posting a roster and forgetting Michael Jordan. So, I think there could be a little bit of 'worry' out there for the fanbase.

If you were looking at D2 guys who could make a big jump ... he'd be near the top of the list. I have no doubt he could play at Pitt (or several other P5 schools) immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Hard to say. Things get held pretty close to the vest over there.

In a normal year ... it could be a variety of things. Sometimes you see players off the Spring roster. They only get so many semesters to complete their playing time. So, there are times they'll hold a player out of Spring so he can have the Fall.

But, this isn't a normal year. Eligibility was already waived. So, this is a freebie season (in theory as it's not actually going to happen).

Brown is on campus and enrolled so I have no idea. It could be nothing. Of course, that's like the Bull posting a roster and forgetting Michael Jordan. So, I think there could be a little bit of 'worry' out there for the fanbase.

If you were looking at D2 guys who could make a big jump ... he'd be near the top of the list. I have no doubt he could play at Pitt (or several other P5 schools) immediately.
          I think you and I could play at Pitt right now. LOL.

Yeah, I think Touchdown Brown could play at Pitt from what I have seen.

Touchdown Brown came here in '17 and played his frosh season. He redshirted I believe in '18 due to injury. He played (and starred) in '19. So, yeah, you could very well be onto something about the eligibility thing. Okay, it is supposed to be free eligibility but that is the sort of thing that could come back to bite you in the azz with as goofy and screwy as the NCAA is. It might be real smart to sit him out.

Comment

• From WCCS:

Comment

From WCCS:

They say going the community college route is a smart thing as you can pick up half your degree much cheaper. That's what they say.

Comment

They say going the community college route is a smart thing as you can pick up half your degree much cheaper. That's what they say.
                It also lessens your odds of being shot or becoming a crackhead on Wayne Ave.

Comment

Comment

What part of town has the Meth labs?

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

• IUP should also make an agreement to send a portion of their students on to the state pen or even the federal prison system. Has a cooperative agreement like this ever been done before in the hallowed halls of higher education? LOL.

Comment

IUP should also make an agreement to send a portion of their students on to the state pen or even the federal prison system. Has a cooperative agreement like this ever been done before in the hallowed halls of higher education? LOL.
                          There are agreements where state convicts are allowed to earn credits at universities, and professors teach in the state pen.

Comment

• Speaking of criminals, here's a big gift to support criminology and counseling.

https://www.indianagazette.com/news/...159efb0f3.html

Comment

• I believe that it was one year ago today (November 23, 2019) when IUP played football for the last time as they fell to Shepherd in the NCAA playoffs. That is quite sad.

Comment

I believe that it was one year ago today (November 23, 2019) when IUP played football for the last time as they fell to Shepherd in the NCAA playoffs. That is quite sad.
                                In case you guys wanted to watch that last drive one more time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ1R...SYUbjBZGFKx7_U

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X