Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP Softball got off to a big start yesterday with a two-game sweep of SRU ... scored 10 runs in both games.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

$10 sale (not joking)
      I totally believe that. Not even the good stuff.

Comment

IUP Softball got off to a big start yesterday with a two-game sweep of SRU ... scored 10 runs in both games.
        We sure did miss IUP athletics! We're talking softball and golf!!! Great start for them!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

We sure did miss IUP athletics! We're talking softball and golf!!! Great start for them!
          I'd enjoy beating SRU in Tennis. The sport is irrelevant. Lol.

Comment

Word around town is IUPatties is either next weekend or the following.
            Great. Keep the Rona out there and send Chester County all of your vaccine allotment...

Comment

All over marijuana... sad!
              Which should be legal for recreational use and taxes for state revenue..

Comment

IUP Softball got off to a big start yesterday with a two-game sweep of SRU ... scored 10 runs in both games.
                Was the marching band there?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Was the marching band there?
                  No. They were at a Ghostbusters convention.

Comment

$10 sale (not joking)
                    Not exactly Miami Vice! LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Which should be legal for recreational use and taxes for state revenue..
                      Amen.

Comment

• Ernest Shockley is transferring from IUP to Maryland.

Comment

Ernest Shockley is transferring from IUP to Maryland.
                          WOW!!! Big loss for IUP!

Comment

WOW!!! Big loss for IUP!
                            It was known he was leaving as a grad transfer about 40 days ago. So, they've had time to look for a replacement. But, yes, big loss.

Always say ... hope the D2 to D1 transfer doesn't become a normal thing. But, ... can't blame him. The Big 10 is a little different than the PSAC.

Comment

It was known he was leaving as a grad transfer about 40 days ago. So, they've had time to look for a replacement. But, yes, big loss.

Always say ... hope the D2 to D1 transfer doesn't become a normal thing. But, ... can't blame him. The Big 10 is a little different than the PSAC.
                              I forgot you said he was in the portal. I guess I can't remember everything! hahaha Guess I'll go back to attacking Boatcap on the basketball thread.

Comment

Unfortunately I think it will be. The risk is very low for the player and it stokes their ego being able to play D1 - something they most likely didn't have as an option years before. In order to grad transfer you have to have graduated (there's some back end verification between the school & NCAA to finalize the deal) and if going to FBS that year is free (all 85 scholarship players must receive a full total cost of attendance scholarship) so its a free year to try to play at the highest level. Hard to pass up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X