Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if a kid wanted to get vaccinated now seeing schools are going to **** them over with harsh rules even if they never have covid.....go get the vaccine this weekend... half the season still over by the time you count as vaccinated.

I'd tell any player that tests positive to get another test. I know of one case already of a positive and then a negative. Definately happening more.

The unvaccinated punishment for kids even if they dont ever have covid is what cost Edinboro the GVSU game no doubt. Edinboro tells teams the rules are from the Erie county health department but you call them and they tell you that's not true.

No games cancelled though....good weekend.

Comment

• You eat in restaurants? That seems irresponsible.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

You eat in restaurants? That seems irresponsible.
        Don't look for ways to turn it around on those following the protocols. Accept that those following the protocols are doing their part to prevent future spikes -- like the one we're having right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Why are you saying he didn't follow "your" COVID protocols?

They are ****ing COVID protocols.

P.S. This is the part where you point and snicker at anyone wearing a mask and say, "You're a-SCARED!"

Comment

Comment

I just don't understand the attitude that you and others still have about the Covid world. It's like, "What part of it all have you missed?"

You act like you know stuff that nobody knows. You downplay it. You make fun of protocols and safety measures. Is it that your information sources haven't given you a realistic perspective, or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I just don't understand the attitude that you and others still have about the Covid world. It's like, "What part of it all have you missed?"

You act like you know stuff that nobody knows. You downplay it. You make fun of protocols and safety measures. Is it that your information sources haven't given you a realistic perspective, or what?
                This.

Absolutely this.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Grown men? Houser barely got hit and was hurt!!! Coming in and handing the ball off in mop up duty isn't getting playing time! Actually playing vs handing a ball off in mop up time is fare different!

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

No, actually its being annoyed with people that act like they know everything. Like bash kids but say I eat out but only in "well ventilated restaurants". I accept no body knows everything. But its annoying when people think they do. Because they watch CNN. So much political bs is annoying to read. Talk about everyone being armchair experts then all you read is them being armchair experts. I've had covid and been around others that have. I also have a problem with schools punishing 20 years olds for not even having covid. But **** you too.

Comment

No, actually its being annoyed with people that act like they know everything. Like bash kids but say I eat out but only in "well ventilated restaurants". I accept no body knows everything. But its annoying when people think they do. Because they watch CNN. So much political bs is annoying to read. Talk about everyone being armchair experts then all you read is them being armchair experts. I've had covid and been around others that have. I also have a problem with schools punishing 20 years olds for not even having covid. But **** you too.

Comment

• It's like you idiots dont read what I'm responding to. " I cant wait to troll these college players when I'm proven right" .....then say I only eat in well ventilated restaurants. Every post is political. Hllbillies blah blah blah. .............I've gone into the city to collect rent in erie and had 15 or so college age kids in the living room passing around joints last summer in the prime time.....they werent hillybilly trump supporters either. "I'm a liberal so we dont pay attention to our own hypocrisy only other peoples" . You all are why I cant vote democrat anymore...and why I watch no cable news of any kind....its all selling whatever bs you want to buy. .

Comment

It's like you idiots dont read what I'm responding to. " I cant wait to troll these college players when I'm proven right" .....then say I only eat in well ventilated restaurants. Every post is political. Hllbillies blah blah blah. .............I've gone into the city to collect rent in erie and had 15 or so college age kids in the living room passing around joints last summer in the prime time.....they werent hillybilly trump supporters either. "I'm a liberal so we dont pay attention to our own hypocrisy only other peoples" . You all are why I cant vote democrat anymore...and why I watch no cable news of any kind....its all selling whatever bs you want to buy. .
                          And yet, you sound like the worst kind of liberal, just turned in the opposite direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

And yet, you sound like the worst kind of liberal, just turned in the opposite direction.
                            Ya, how clever. You're obviously a genius.

Comment

• Comment

Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X