Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Haha. I knew I have to be a far right winger if I have a problem with anything you say. LOL. You are so far left everything else is far right. The middle is far right in that case.

I wasnt bashing the idea of eating in a well ventilated restaurant. I was bashing the idea that that makes it all good. How do you know if the players that get it arent doing all the same stuff.

Following guidelines doesnt make you immune to covid. .

Edinboro's game got cancelled because they are punishing kids that are unvaccinated not because they actually had covid. And others that get cancelled will be because unvaccinated kids that were exposed will automatically be locked down for 10 days or whatever and not because they actually have covid. I think that's crazy. Should be quarantined and be able to test out. Nothing crazy like do nothing which is what it seems ppl take it as.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
        It's like you idiots dont read what I'm responding to. " I cant wait to troll these college players when I'm proven right" .....then say I only eat in well ventilated restaurants. Every post is political. Hllbillies blah blah blah. .............I've gone into the city to collect rent in erie and had 15 or so college age kids in the living room passing around joints last summer in the prime time.....they werent hillybilly trump supporters either. "I'm a liberal so we dont pay attention to our own hypocrisy only other peoples" . You all are why I cant vote democrat anymore...and why I watch no cable news of any kind....its all selling whatever bs you want to buy. .
        Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• The rent story was to say all kinds arent taking things seriously not just your hillbillies CNN tells you about. Not snearing at all...I liked them actually. I think ppl can do what they want. You take everything through your lense. I dont even know how you took it that way. Its in response to only hillbillies dont take this seriously. LOL. I'm an atheist I dont think I can be a conservative but tell me how it all fits anyway. LOL.

*i'm done taking over this thread so by all means have the last word. I'm off to watch Tucker.

Comment

Haha. I knew I have to be a far right winger if I have a problem with anything you say. LOL. You are so far left everything else is far right. The middle is far right in that case.

I wasnt bashing the idea of eating in a well ventilated restaurant. I was bashing the idea that that makes it all good. How do you know if the players that get it arent doing all the same stuff.

Following guidelines doesnt make you immune to covid. .

Edinboro's game got cancelled because they are punishing kids that are unvaccinated not because they actually had covid. And others that get cancelled will be because unvaccinated kids that were exposed will automatically be locked down for 10 days or whatever and not because they actually have covid. I think that's crazy. Should be quarantined and be able to test out. Nothing crazy like do nothing which is what it seems ppl take it as.

Comment

The rent story was to say all kinds arent taking things seriously not just your hillbillies CNN tells you about. Not snearing at all...I liked them actually. I think ppl can do what they want. You take everything through your lense. I dont even know how you took it that way. Its in response to only hillbillies dont take this seriously. LOL. I'm an atheist I dont think I can be a conservative but tell me how it all fits anyway. LOL.

*i'm done taking over this thread so by all means have the last word. I'm off to watch Tucker.
              Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• What a joke this post has become! IUPnation and jrshooter are do as I say not as I do type people! Unreal!

Comment

• Are you an iup fan or iup hater? All you do is bash the Hawks. We just watched iup football for the first time in 600 days with a first time starter behind center get a W on Saturday. This time has promise. Enjoy the ride buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                      What a joke this post has become! IUPnation and jrshooter are do as I say not as I do type people! Unreal!
                      Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2021, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• I appreciate the "Rah Rah" , "We're gonna win no matter what", and "We are better than everyone" spirit...no doubt. However, I am just being realistic. And I am sure when Matt Burgland and Jack Benedict interview Coach Tort this week, Coach Tort will also state in general that they will have their hands full preparing for Bagent and Shepherd. I am not judging solely from what Bagent done so far this season, but what he did against IUP in 2019 on a much bigger stage...the NCAA II Playoffs. That IUP secondary consist of two back-to-back D-II All American CBs, a previous D-I safety, and 2 JUCO DBs. That secondary was giving up an average of 182 yards per game. Bagent came into IUP and threw for 389 along with a final min TD scoring drive to win the playoff game, as a true Sophomore. This season, IUP has one of the 2019 CBs, one of the 2 JUCOs from 2019, a previous D-1 CB, but 2 freshmen with one college football game experience. And with today's environment we do not know WHO is going to play, to include Bagent himself. Do I hope IUP play well and win the game? Of course. But believe me, the coaching staff is not being nonchalant in their preparations for Shepherd because of what the Rams did against LIT AF.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I appreciate the "Rah Rah" , "We're gonna win no matter what", and "We are better than everyone" spirit...no doubt. However, I am just being realistic. And I am sure when Matt Burgland and Jack Benedict interview Coach Tort this week, Coach Tort will also state in general that they will have their hands full preparing for Bagent and Shepherd. I am not judging solely from what Bagent done so far this season, but what he did against IUP in 2019 on a much bigger stage...the NCAA II Playoffs. That IUP secondary consist of two back-to-back D-II All American CBs, a previous D-I safety, and 2 JUCO DBs. That secondary was giving up an average of 182 yards per game. Bagent came into IUP and threw for 389 along with a final min TD scoring drive to win the playoff game, as a true Sophomore. This season, IUP has one of the 2019 CBs, one of the 2 JUCOs from 2019, a previous D-1 CB, but 2 freshmen with one college football game experience. And with today's environment we do not know WHO is going to play, to include Bagent himself. Do I hope IUP play well and win the game? Of course. But believe me, the coaching staff is not being nonchalant in their preparations for Shepherd because of what the Rams did against LIT AF.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I appreciate the "Rah Rah" , "We're gonna win no matter what", and "We are better than everyone" spirit...no doubt. However, I am just being realistic. And I am sure when Matt Burgland and Jack Benedict interview Coach Tort this week, Coach Tort will also state in general that they will have their hands full preparing for Bagent and Shepherd. I am not judging solely from what Bagent done so far this season, but what he did against IUP in 2019 on a much bigger stage...the NCAA II Playoffs. That IUP secondary consist of two back-to-back D-II All American CBs, a previous D-I safety, and 2 JUCO DBs. That secondary was giving up an average of 182 yards per game. Bagent came into IUP and threw for 389 along with a final min TD scoring drive to win the playoff game, as a true Sophomore. This season, IUP has one of the 2019 CBs, one of the 2 JUCOs from 2019, a previous D-1 CB, but 2 freshmen with one college football game experience. And with today's environment we do not know WHO is going to play, to include Bagent himself. Do I hope IUP play well and win the game? Of course. But believe me, the coaching staff is not being nonchalant in their preparations for Shepherd because of what the Rams did against LIT AF.

I hope they come out strong and fast ... but ...

All I know is every time we play Shepherd we hear all about the superior athletes at IUP, etc.

IUP is 1-4 against the Rams. Yes, three last minute, painful losses. But, nonetheless.

This week feels like Round 2 of the playoffs. Yesterday really felt like a playoff game.

I fully suspect another nail-biter.

I do think IUP is very strong this year. The jitters are gone now along with opening week kinks. Shepherd is also obviously very strong.

Buckle up ... gonna be a wild one.

All I want for XMAS is a fast start. Make the other team have comeback pressure.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I hope they come out strong and fast ... but ...

All I know is every time we play Shepherd we hear all about the superior athletes at IUP, etc.

IUP is 1-4 against the Rams. Yes, three last minute, painful losses. But, nonetheless.

This week feels like Round 2 of the playoffs. Yesterday really felt like a playoff game.

I fully suspect another nail-biter.

I do think IUP is very strong this year. The jitters are gone now along with opening week kinks. Shepherd is also obviously very strong.

Buckle up ... gonna be a wild one.

All I want for XMAS is a fast start. Make the other team have comeback pressure.

Comment

• No doubt ... and a big one. Kutztown isn't going to lose often this year.

It was a different vibe at Miller yesterday. The place was oddly amped up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X