Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He can have the virus while being vaccinated you idiot. If he has it, it's automatic 10 days no matter vaccine status!!!

Comment

• Okay, listen. Before I even talk about football, I am embarrassed that IUP nation is an IUP Fan. He is continuing to call out Student Athletes in the regard if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated. It is absolutely none of your business??????! from how you sound with your radical left/communist thinking go live in China and you will find out everything about everyone. I am sure you are welcomed there since they are communist like you. There are thousands of people getting Covid and guess what buddy they are vaccinated they had the shot, and they are still getting it! You have no idea if Harry Football was vaccinated or not. You can wear as many MASK as you want it will not help you with COVID. Think about it, if mask worked, why would COVID still be a problem? MASK DO NOT WORK! Keep on watching Fake News CNN and listing to that ***** Don lemon at night. You are a scumbag radical left communist piece of s**t!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
        Okay, listen. Before I even talk about football, I am embarrassed that IUP nation is an IUP Fan. He is continuing to call out Student Athletes in the regard if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated. It is absolutely none of your business??????! from how you sound with your radical left/communist thinking go live in China and you will find out everything about everyone. I am sure you are welcomed there since they are communist like you. There are thousands of people getting Covid and guess what buddy they are vaccinated they had the shot, and they are still getting it! You have no idea if Harry Football was vaccinated or not. You can wear as many MASK as you want it will not help you with COVID. Think about it, if mask worked, why would COVID still be a problem? MASK DO NOT WORK! Keep on watching Fake News CNN and listing to that ***** Don lemon at night. You are a scumbag radical left communist piece of s**t!
        You need to go take a comparative government class. Communism is about the government controlling the economy. What you're describing is Fascism where the government controls everyday life.

I think that a player's vaccination status is both his personal business but also the concerns of IUP football fans. IUP has a lot invested in him - I'm going to assume a significant scholarship to get him there as a grad transfer - and since he made his decision, any positive test will most likely result in missing two games. Sometimes one's personal liberties have to be adjusted for the good of a group be it a team or a family. I know several who were vax hesitant but got it because they have high risk family members. If a player doesn't want to get vaxxed, fine, but the team will suffer if they were a presumed player. If Harry doesn't want the public discussing his vax status, he could have just entered the workforce instead of a public-facing experience like college football.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Fightingscot82;n599608]

You need to go take a comparative government class. Communism is about the government controlling the economy. What you're describing is Fascism where the government controls everyday life.

I think that a player's vaccination status is both his personal business but also the concerns of IUP football fans. IUP has a lot invested in him - I'm going to assume a significant scholarship to get him there as a grad transfer - and since he made his decision, any positive test will most likely result in missing two games. Sometimes one's personal liberties have to be adjusted for the good of a group be it a team or a family. I know several who were vax hesitant but got it because they have high risk family members. If a player doesn't want to get vaxxed, fine, but the team will suffer if they were a presumed player. If Harry doesn't want the public discussing his vax status, he could have just entered the workforce instead of a public-facing experience like college football.[/QUOTE

You guys talk more about covid and politics then football... keep the board about football and not all of this junk!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
            Okay, listen. Before I even talk about football, I am embarrassed that IUP nation is an IUP Fan. He is continuing to call out Student Athletes in the regard if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated. It is absolutely none of your business??????! from how you sound with your radical left/communist thinking go live in China and you will find out everything about everyone. I am sure you are welcomed there since they are communist like you. There are thousands of people getting Covid and guess what buddy they are vaccinated they had the shot, and they are still getting it! You have no idea if Harry Football was vaccinated or not. You can wear as many MASK as you want it will not help you with COVID. Think about it, if mask worked, why would COVID still be a problem? MASK DO NOT WORK! Keep on watching Fake News CNN and listing to that ***** Don lemon at night. You are a scumbag radical left communist piece of s**t!
            Attached Files
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• There is no QB controversy. Javon Davis is the guy & Tort better put a hazmat suit on him for the rest of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryBradshaw12 View Post
                There is no QB controversy. Javon Davis is the guy & Tort better put a hazmat suit on him for the rest of the year.
                Watched a little of the IUP/Kutztown game. Kutztown had 479 yds of offense to 298 for IUP. I think Shepherd is going to move the ball fine, as their offense is more explosive than Kutztowns. I'd say David knocks the rust off a bit and will take more shots downfield, especially with how Shepherd's DB's looked in game 1 vs ODU. That is a little scary as those WR's are the real deal for sure.

With teams as evenly matched as both of these programs tend to be year in and year out, I give Shepherd the edge simply because of Bagent vs Davis. Davis didn't look sure in the limited action I caught, and was staring down WR's. #9 reminds me a bit of Billy Brown strictly off size, we'll see if he's as productive. Brown is dynamite, but Shepherd's defense is all speed so I think we can keep him moderately in check with the quick screens and other short area passes. If IUP completely shuts down the run game of Shepherd (not a huge task) making them completely 1 dimensional, then I think IUP will get the edge. Seeing as they gave up nearly 200 yds rushing to Kutztown, I don't think that happens.

Just a few thoughts, hopefully both teams stay healthy this week and we get no covid surprises. We've all been looking forward to this one for awhile!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

He's not our boy. He clearly is here to trash talk and not truly talk football. This IUP team has a lot of talent but they also have a lot to work on. He clearly doesn't know or care to know.
                  This iup team is loaded with talent, and will on get better as the season progresses, this team will get better day by day and week by week, the way Davis played and was able to delivery his guys the ball is a great sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Watched a little of the IUP/Kutztown game. Kutztown had 479 yds of offense to 298 for IUP. I think Shepherd is going to move the ball fine, as their offense is more explosive than Kutztowns. I'd say David knocks the rust off a bit and will take more shots downfield, especially with how Shepherd's DB's looked in game 1 vs ODU. That is a little scary as those WR's are the real deal for sure.

With teams as evenly matched as both of these programs tend to be year in and year out, I give Shepherd the edge simply because of Bagent vs Davis. Davis didn't look sure in the limited action I caught, and was staring down WR's. #9 reminds me a bit of Billy Brown strictly off size, we'll see if he's as productive. Brown is dynamite, but Shepherd's defense is all speed so I think we can keep him moderately in check with the quick screens and other short area passes. If IUP completely shuts down the run game of Shepherd (not a huge task) making them completely 1 dimensional, then I think IUP will get the edge. Seeing as they gave up nearly 200 yds rushing to Kutztown, I don't think that happens.

Just a few thoughts, hopefully both teams stay healthy this week and we get no covid surprises. We've all been looking forward to this one for awhile!
                    From the 1st half to the 2nd half against KU Davis made about as many adjustments as is possible in one football game. Understand that he didn't practice with the 1st team offense, having found out he was starting within 48 hours of the game. In the 1st qtr of that game he was throwing passes to nowhere. They were really having problems and not on the same page with the receivers.

I look for a much more productive IUP offense now that they know what they are working with. Predicting their offensive output is impossible at this point.

I think the questions are whether IUP can control Shepherd's passing offense. How much pressure do they put on Bagent and it also comes down to the IUP secondary, this week with their All-American back there. If IUP can limit Bagent & Co. Shep can also go to their running game. That's another wrinkle.

If I weren't an IUP fan I would pick Shep in this one. However, I always pick IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

From the 1st half to the 2nd half against KU Davis made about as many adjustments as is possible in one football game. Understand that he didn't practice with the 1st team offense, having found out he was starting within 48 hours of the game. In the 1st qtr of that game he was throwing passes to nowhere. They were really having problems and not on the same page with the receivers.

I look for a much more productive IUP offense now that they know what they are working with. Predicting their offensive output is impossible at this point.

I think the questions are whether IUP can control Shepherd's passing offense. How much pressure do they put on Bagent and it also comes down to the IUP secondary, this week with their All-American back there. If IUP can limit Bagent & Co. Shep can also go to their running game. That's another wrinkle.

If I weren't an IUP fan I would pick Shep in this one. However, I always pick IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post
                        iup needs to be able to run at will, which can be easily done with the oline they have. The defensive line was getting pressure on the QB against Kutz and they need to be able to do that again saturday.
                        That same OL couldn't crack 100 yds last weekend, just saying.

Comment

Comment

• Nothing I saw from IUP this past week leads me to beleive they will run the ball at will.

Comment

Justice Evans had only 1 carry last week. I'm wondering if he's ok.

Does IUP have a lead back?

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Justice Evans had only 1 carry last week. I'm wondering if he's ok.

Does IUP have a lead back?
                                He got a little banged up during the game. Not sure on his status.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X