Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

You're telling him that his Kool-Aid doesn't taste good?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

There are only a few programs in D2 that can be legitimately called a powerhouse, and none of them reside in this region.
      Our teams aren't deep enough to do much in the Final Four. Proof is in the pudding. Maybe every once in a while they can put up a good fight. Most years they tend to get blasted.

Winning the SR1 Title is the goal. The rest is a bonus.

Our marquee programs need to get much closer to 'fully funded'. Our top programs are very solid players 1-30 (or so). It's the next 30 players that we take a deep dip in talent. And, of course, by November/December ... you're just about certainly getting in to the back-ups playing some key roles due to inevitable injuries.

SR1's best shot would require a team getting to December extremely healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

IUP hasn't been a d2 powerhouse since the mid 90's dude. Great program in the NE region, that's it. Your pretty relentless with the coach speak lol
        This guy is a tool box just here talking trash. Typical homer that doesn't see the whole picture!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Our teams aren't deep enough to do much in the Final Four. Proof is in the pudding. Maybe every once in a while they can put up a good fight. Most years they tend to get blasted.

Winning the SR1 Title is the goal. The rest is a bonus.

Our marquee programs need to get much closer to 'fully funded'. Our top programs are very solid players 1-30 (or so). It's the next 30 players that we take a deep dip in talent. And, of course, by November/December ... you're just about certainly getting in to the back-ups playing some key roles due to inevitable injuries.

SR1's best shot would require a team getting to December extremely healthy.
          That's a great and very realistic perspective. I wish it was different but it is what it is. If D2 were FBS, the PSAC would be a G5 conference.

Comment

• Comment

• i agree completely. very sketchy in the front 7 this year. not able to score a lot points right now either. id expect a change at quarterback before week 7 for them.

Comment

• Comment

• i agree man, love IUP in this one. give me the hawks 28-21. AND A HEAVY DOSE OF TOUCHDOWN BROWN!

Comment

• Well, for starters I didn't mention Slippery Rock anywhere in that post.

Comment

• If the run is there, and the defense shows up I love the hawks with this one. Keep the ball out of Bagents hands as much as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Well, for starters I didn't mention Slippery Rock anywhere in that post.
                        Well their one of the top ranked team in sr1 very overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post
                          Well their one of the top ranked team in sr1 very overrated
                          What a handful of D2 coaches or a handful of volunteer columnists for this site think about Slippery Rock has nothing to do with the playoffs.

To quote a former PSAC head coach who shall remain nameless, coaches polls are about as useful as ranking the 25 best people in bed but you've only been with MAYBE 2 or 3 of the people on the list. That one always makes me laugh.

Comment

• Comment

• They could play three times. That would be nuts.

This week. PSAC title game. Playoffs.

Taking a step further, all three games could be in Indiana. The West hosts the title game this year.

Funny to think about ... but, let's just win Saturday first.

Comment

• And with all of the Slip talk. They are extremely overrated this year. They should have lost there first game. Wayne St had 4 chances on the 2 yard line. Pathetic Wayne St did not score. They only scored 22 points on East Stroudsburg. Come on man if your ranked 9th in the country you better score more than that against them. Still trying to figure out how there QB is starting at Slip. Have watched 2 of there games online and just not high on him at all.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X