• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrimsonHawkAlum View Post

JAVON DAVIS HAS A BIG DAY VS BAGENT. IUP by 3+

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
        My buddy and I will be tailgating early on Saturday. All Crimson hawk fans are welcome to come over for some food and drinks!
        SEE YOU THEN

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

SEE YOU THEN

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPFOOTBALLALUM View Post

The MEC is a joke. Every time they face any PSAC team in the playoffs they get rolled on. This is why the PSAC some years has close to 4 teams making it. The PSAC is never not competitive.
              Hahahahahaha! You're stupid funny! For the record between the PSAC and MEC in the playoffs:

Head to Head: 9-4 MEC
              Head to Head in Regional Champ games: 4-1 MEC

In it's eight years of existance a MEC team has been the last team standing in SR1 FIVE times.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                I think us regulars on here know what is coming Saturday. Whomever makes one less mistake will probably win.

This talk of IUP rolling over Shepherd is nonsense. The Rams have stars, too, on scholarship.

I've been at all (5) games in the series. Could IUP be 4-1 instead of 1-4? Probably. But, they aren't.

Close loses don't mean crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Hahahahahaha! You're stupid funny! For the record between the PSAC and MEC in the playoffs:

Head to Head: 9-4 MEC
                  Head to Head in Regional Champ games: 4-1 MEC

In it's eight years of existance a MEC team has been the last team standing in SR1 FIVE times.
                  ONLY GOOD PROGRAM IN THAT CONFERENCE LEFT AND CAME TO THE PSAC, STAY IN THE TRUCK BERT

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• GO HAWKS.
                          35-31 IUP

Comment

• do i need to tell you who my dad is???!

Comment

• Gontarek isn't small, but unless your bigger better corners can press little man Beach at the line, his quickness is going to wreak havoc all game long.
                              This is your typical Shepherd- IUP matchup of quickness vs. size and strength. So far Shepherd has done enough to squeeze more games out.
                              IUP will need to be very successful in sustaining long drives and keeping Bagent off the field. These games are always so close that it usually comes down to who makes less mistakes. Turnovers and personal fouls are the two areas here.

Comment

• Well, plenty of those points were scored on four and five deep guys so I wouldn't use that as your argument. What you can use is IUP is a very strong physical team against a smaller quicker defense. If IUP can get the lead early and stick to their game plan of long sustained drives, they'll get the win. If they dig themselves a hole, well that plays to Shepherd's game plan.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X