Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great day for a good D2 football game! The Crimson hawks are due against the Rams & I think this game as big as it is, being on the road again, against a good team is just too much for Shep to prevail. Add the additional week of work that Davis got with DB & Irv, I don't see the D slowing them down too much.
    Bagent should keep us in the game & hope our Brown will spring a couple but if IUP can control clock, am thinking it's a early season L for the Rams. Hope I'm wrong!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
        Great day for a good D2 football game! The Crimson hawks are due against the Rams & I think this game as big as it is, being on the road again, against a good team is just too much for Shep to prevail. Add the additional week of work that Davis got with DB & Irv, I don't see the D slowing them down too much.
        Bagent should keep us in the game & hope our Brown will spring a couple but if IUP can control clock, am thinking it's a early season L for the Rams. Hope I'm wrong!
        Interesting item in Gazette yesterday ... Bagent took an official visit to IUP coming out of high school.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Interesting item in Gazette yesterday ... Bagent took an official visit to IUP coming out of high school.
          I wonder who steered him into making a poor life choice and going to Shepherd? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I wonder who steered him into making a poor life choice and going to Shepherd? :-)
            I think he liked the sunken stadium in that charming little town along the Potomac river!!

Comment

• I think both Mom and Dad are alums and Dad played baseball at Shepherd. Love having the home town kid....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
                I think both Mom and Dad are alums and Dad played baseball at Shepherd. Love having the home town kid....
                If you listened to the Shepherd/Wayne St game, some side-line reporter gave a very brief story on Bagent, in which in my opinion, shared a few things about his high school years that "possibly" played a part in why he chose Shepherd. I have a ton of respect for this young man.

Comment

• His Dad said he had some D1 type offers and I believe Marshall may have been the most interested. He wanted to stay in WV and kinda-sorta close to him. Awesome kid from a good family. Dad is a champion arm wrestler....think there might be a brother coming too

Comment

• Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post

I think he liked the sunken stadium in that charming little town along the Potomac river!!

Comment

• Not today, my friend. Last-minute endings only go one way for so long.

Comment

• WR Florida Transfer must be COVID or injured? Is not playing. Not even on the sideline.

Comment

• Shep is a piece of **** fan base. From what I have heard at this game today from there fans is ugly!

Comment

• Absolutely Ugly. No class for anyone. Typical WV Scumbags!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
                                Shep is a piece of **** fan base. From what I have heard at this game today from there fans is ugly!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X