Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP play was embarrassing.

Came out flat yet again. No fire. No emotion. WTF is wrong with this staff that this happens OVER AND OVER AND OVER?

Bury this one or their season is over.

Secondary is horrendous.

Tate Gregory called an awful game.
    I agree, very predictable, runs mostly into the strength of the D, with small back. They added almost nothing from last week

Comment

• Like the old adage that "Today is the first day of the rest of your life" I think Today is the first day of the rest of IUP's season.

With all the uncertainty about everything going into the season, they have emerged from the first two games at 1-1. So they lost a crossover game. Today probably has little effect on the rest of the season.

IUP has a lot of room to grow as the season progresses. Hopefully, they will do that.

I do expect Woodberry to come in and provide a different dimension.

I also think Stewart will develop as a RB. Hauser will come back at some point.

I am really impressed with Irv Charles. With all the mystery and hoopla before he arrived you might have expected an arrogant, selfish, I'm better than this level kind of player. From what I can see just by watching the games he is "all in." A real team player and a leader.

IUP needs to forget about this game and focus on getting better. Look, a lot of these PSAC teams are not on the level we saw today in Indiana (hate to say it but I think it's true and unfortunate).
      Last edited by iupgroundhog; 09-18-2021, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• This team has a lot of traits of the 2018 team that quit against Ship to finish their season. #4 Harrison Dreher might be the biggest cry baby I've seen. Throwing his helmet and throwing a tantrum every time he came to the sideline. Maybe cover someone instead of getting smoked every play!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
          This team has a lot of traits of the 2018 team that quit against Ship to finish their season. #4 Harrison Dreher might be the biggest cry baby I've seen. Throwing his helmet and throwing a tantrum every time he came to the sideline. Maybe cover someone instead of getting smoked every play!!!

Comment

This team has a lot of traits of the 2018 team that quit against Ship to finish their season. #4 Harrison Dreher might be the biggest cry baby I've seen. Throwing his helmet and throwing a tantrum every time he came to the sideline. Maybe cover someone instead of getting smoked every play!!!
            #4 ... he had a rough day.
            Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 09-19-2021, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• I think the covid protocols wreaked havoc with the coaching staff and that probably had an effect. I wasn't at the game to witness throwing helmets, etc. but my takeaway is that IUP got beat by a better team today. Doesn't mean there can't be a different result if they meet again. IUP hasn't played a lot of football yet and I think they just couldn't handle a team like Shepherd.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

#4 ... no comment.

And, I could have a lot of comments.
                I'll say it for you.... he's a piece of garbage! Send him back to community college where he belongs!

Comment

I'll say it for you.... he's a piece of garbage! Send him back to community college where he belongs!
                  I could have played in that secondary with the same results today.
                  Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 09-19-2021, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I think the covid protocols wreaked havoc with the coaching staff and that probably had an effect. I wasn't at the game to witness throwing helmets, etc. but my takeaway is that IUP got beat by a better team today. Doesn't mean there can't be a different result if they meet again. IUP hasn't played a lot of football yet and I think they just couldn't handle a team like Shepherd.
                      It's possible. Three games up they should win prior to trip to SRU.

But, I'll be perfectly frank as an IUP apologist ...

I'm not sure this staff can win when the lights get bright. Big record. Sure. I don't care how often they beat Clarion. What happens to this team on Broadway? It's depressing.

Comment

• Christ it was their day (again). Have fun. They pplay to win ... not scared to lose.

Comment

• It's a valid point. We'll see what Harry does. Today reminded me of a game of chess where once something goes wrong it snowballs quickly. Javon may be a one-hit-wonder.

Shepherd played fantastic and looked like a deep playoff team.

That said, Bagent could still be scoring if the game was still going on.

IUP will either have a wake-up call or this season is toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
                            This isn't for you IUP regulars. Those of you who have been here a long time are cool in my book.

For the ones who showed up just to talk trash, where are you at? You talked big all week and now the game ended with a convincing win by Shepherd. Bagent lit that secondary up like a victory cigar. So, where are your big mouths now?

As for the good IUP fans, I won't be shocked if we see you all again.
                            We get those couple new jacka$$es every August.
                            Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 09-19-2021, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I think the covid protocols wreaked havoc with the coaching staff and that probably had an effect. I wasn't at the game to witness throwing helmets, etc. but my takeaway is that IUP got beat by a better team today. Doesn't mean there can't be a different result if they meet again. IUP hasn't played a lot of football yet and I think they just couldn't handle a team like Shepherd.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X