Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have no credibility! You can't even write! Go away!!! IUP got **** rolled, get over yourself!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post

Your a freaking slapdick that knows nothing about Football! Absolutely nothing!
        Get lost. And while you're gone, learn how to spell "you're."

As in, "YOU'RE not 12 years old. Act like an adult."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Maybe your program needs a few more hillbillies. It couldn't hurt after today. Also, you realize that Shepherd is almost in the DC area, right?

I actually laughed at this, hope you had a good trip back to WV you hillbilly... go burn a couch on fire and drink some moonshine. Btw iup will see you boys again and it will be a whole different story... Sheps crowd is pretty cocky for a bunch of meaningless hillbillys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

I actually laughed at this, hope you had a good trip back to WV you hillbilly... go burn a couch on fire and drink some moonshine. Btw iup will see you boys again and it will be a whole different story... Sheps crowd is pretty cocky for a bunch of meaningless hillbillys.
            Your babble is pretty useless, too. Show some class or go somewhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

See, those are WVU students. They're morons. However, my friend does own an awesome moonshine distillery in Charleston. Check out Mountain State Distillery, if you get a chance. Tell Jeff that Brad sent you. It won't give you a discount or anything, though. Also, it's hillbillies, not hillbillys. For god's sake, learn English. It's really quite embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

Your babble is pretty useless, too. Show some class or go somewhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

See, those are WVU students. They're morons. However, my friend does own an awesome moonshine distillery in Charleston. Check out Mountain State Distillery, if you get a chance. Tell Jeff that Brad sent you. It won't give you a discount or anything, though. Also, it's hillbillies, not hillbillys. For god's sake, learn English. It's really quite embarrassing.

Comment

• It sounds like you're passing up an opportunity for some fine moonshine to me. That's really unfortunate.

Comment

• Who opened the yinzer redneck door on a good message board? .

I'm not defined by what "team you watch play." But I doubt you understand that, since you can't even write legible sentences.

Comment

• Last edited by IUPNation; 09-19-2021, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Girls, girls, girls. Take your aggression out on the Fleming Ave tool shed and not each other.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Big Hawk15; 09-19-2021, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X