Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Fixed!
    You are such a clown. How is your boy Sleepy Joe Biden doing with the Chinese Virus?! Terrible!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

And you're keeping it going.

Stop.
      Oh come on...you guys should be LOVING it that I am totally going all in on supposed IUP fans....even if two of them are the same person.

You'll never be able to accuse me of being a homer towards IUP fans....LOL!

Comment

• Okay, to everyone saying I was talking trash before this game your flat out wrong! Anyone can go look at my post to see for themselves. I am just trying to tell people, (I know the game inside the game more than anyone on this board!) I also would be glad to meet anyone on this board to talk football and the game inside the game at any point this season!

Comment

Oh come on...you guys should be LOVING it that I am totally going all in on supposed IUP fans....even if two of them are the same person.

You'll never be able to accuse me of being a homer towards IUP fans....LOL!

You are not a true IUP Fan!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post

You are such a clown. How is your boy Sleepy Joe Biden doing with the Chinese Virus?! Terrible!
            He made the vaccines available for everyone for free. What else was he suppposed to do. Go around Trumplandia and hold everyone down and stick the needles in all of anti vax Trumpanzees?

It takes an extra special kind of stupid to blame Biden for the behavior of the people who voted against him, who won't take a vaccine, who are the ones clogging up all of the hospitals, and who are dying from the virus at a rate 5 times higher than Democrats. If this is how you Own the Libs..I say keep up the good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I would start him as soon as he's ready. Obviously, you have a transition to make. Who will run the first team offense in practice this week?

Comment

Good...take your other personality with you.

Both screen names literally have the same post count. You have been exposed.

Does that golf course you play have the windmill on the 18th hole?
                No buddy, Boca West County Club. A course you could probably never even get past the gate. Man Nation is such a CLOWN!

Comment

You are not a true IUP Fan!
                  LOL! I have literally battled every IUP hater on this board for the last 17 years.

This forum was a total IUP hate fest in 2005 when I joined. So...you don't know who I am or what I have done. I totally carpet bombed that hate fest much like I carpet bombed the OT when it was nothing more than a Conservative Affirmation Circle Jerk.

Comment

Okay, to everyone saying I was talking trash before this game your flat out wrong! Anyone can go look at my post to see for themselves. I am just trying to tell people, (I know the game inside the game more than anyone on this board!) I also would be glad to meet anyone on this board to talk football and the game inside the game at any point this season!
                    Really? Wow, where do we sign up? I expect you're going to have a booked calendar. You'll probably have to turn people away.

I guess you could have Zoom meetings so that more people can benefit from your knowledge.

Comment

Okay, to everyone saying I was talking trash before this game your flat out wrong! Anyone can go look at my post to see for themselves. I am just trying to tell people, (I know the game inside the game more than anyone on this board!) I also would be glad to meet anyone on this board to talk football and the game inside the game at any point this season!
                      You tell them, buddy! You know more than anyone. We should just be honored to bask in your excellence. After all, I know who you are. From Florida ... A #12 ... Tom Brady welcome to the PSAC board! Forgive us for not knowing who you are.

Comment

No buddy, Boca West County Club. A course you could probably never even get past the gate. Man Nation is such a CLOWN!
                        (I have the feeling that if he plays Boca West, he probably wouldn't be calling it a county club. LOL.)

Comment

Translation: I live in Pearl City across from the train tracks along Dixie Highway.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

(I have the feeling that if he plays Boca West, he probably wouldn't be calling it a county club. LOL.)
                            LOL

The people who live in those gated communities in unincorporated Boca Raton think they are so rich...but the really rich in Boca Raton live along AIA and the Intercoastal....or up in Highland Beach.

West Boca is hotter and buggier too.
                            Last edited by IUPNation; 09-19-2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

He made the vaccines available for everyone for free. What else was he suppposed to do. Go around Trumplandia and hold everyone down and stick the needles in all of anti vax Trumpanzees?

It takes an extra special kind of stupid to blame Biden for the behavior of the people who voted against him, who won't take a vaccine, who are the ones clogging up all of the hospitals, and who are dying from the virus at a rate 5 times higher than Democrats. If this is how you Own the Libs..I say keep up the good work.

Comment

• Definitely Tom Brady!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X