Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody know where our Florida Gator was last week? Was he in protocol? Injured? I didn't see him on the sideline so I assume protocol.

Obviously this guy can contribute.

Comment

• Comment

• It isn't done yet. This will linger all year.

By now, they should know who failed yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          Does anybody know where our Florida Gator was last week? Was he in protocol? Injured? I didn't see him on the sideline so I assume protocol.

Obviously this guy can contribute.

Comment

• If there not dressed and not in the ballpark then it was the Vid.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP412 View Post

If there not dressed and not in the ballpark then it was the Vid.

way to state the obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

way to state the obvious.
                Never know. D1 boy had 1 grab for 3 yards in first game in the Bush Leagues. Making sure he's still on team.

You never know with these transfers.

Comment

Never know. D1 boy had 1 grab for 3 yards in first game in the Bush Leagues. Making sure he's still on team.

You never know with these transfers.

Comment

• I will be after the great muskie this weekend. But, I will have it on the radio.

Comment

• Isnt there supposed to be real slappy of an IUP tailgate There on Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Isnt there supposed to be real slappy of an IUP tailgate There on Saturday?
                        That troll probably has never been to a iup game in his life...

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Isnt there supposed to be real slappy of an IUP tailgate There on Saturday?
                          Him and Ric Flair are at the Hyatt Regency right now spilling more liquor than you make in a year.

Jet Flyin'

Limousine ridin'

Just keep them gators down.

Comment

I will be after the great muskie this weekend. But, I will have it on the radio.
                            You're going muskie fishing? That sounds like a good day on the water, good luck. Hope you catch a whopper - not a Burger King whopper - a whopper of a muskie. Will there be a possibility of Northern Pike, Chain Pickerel, or Walleye in the mix? Nothing like a cool sunny fall day on a lake, river, or stream. Football and fishin' , gotta love the fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                              You're going muskie fishing? That sounds like a good day on the water, good luck. Hope you catch a whopper - not a Burger King whopper - a whopper of a muskie. Will there be a possibility of Northern Pike, Chain Pickerel, or Walleye in the mix? Nothing like a cool sunny fall day on a lake, river, or stream. Football and fishin' , gotta love the fall.
                              We'll see. No predicting muskie fishing. Stubborn mo-fo's.

I did have an incredible summer on The Mighty Clarion. Lots of walleyes and some big smallmouth bass. I did get one big Rainbow in late July ... it was a survivor. It hit on a KVD 1.5 crankbait of all things. I put them all back in.

Locally, Keystone and Loyalhanna have some monster Muskie. Catching them, obviously, ... isn't easy.

Comment

Him and Ric Flair are at the Hyatt Regency right now spilling more liquor than you make in a year.

Jet Flyin'

Limousine ridin'

Just keep them gators down.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X