Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully we never hear from that stooge ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Hopefully we never hear from that stooge ever again.

Comment

• I want to see improvement in the defense. This week we need a blowout and a shutout would be nice.

They can't possibly let Harry start over Javon, can they?? I can see him getting snaps but why turn it over to him when Javon has done a fine job thus far?

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryBradshaw12 View Post
          I want to see improvement in the defense. This week we need a blowout and a shutout would be nice.

They can't possibly let Harry start over Javon, can they?? I can see him getting snaps but why turn it over to him when Javon has done a fine job thus far?

Comment

I want to see improvement in the defense. This week we need a blowout and a shutout would be nice.

Don't read too much in to Javon's numbers. Shepherd had absolutely no fear of him passing.

We aren't going to get the most out of Irv, Duane, etc., running the dink/dunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Him and Ric Flair are at the Hyatt Regency right now spilling more liquor than you make in a year.

Jet Flyin'

Limousine ridin'

Just keep them gators down.
              HEAVY HITTERS ONLY!

Comment

Comment

• PREGAME PREDICTION: IUP comes out humming. 35 first half points, defense always 7 points. After the half iup keeps starters in for one more drive and then the second string will be in. This is where we will see what IUPs depth looks like. This will be a good tune up game for them heading into homecoming next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Don't read too much in to Javon's numbers. Shepherd had absolutely no fear of him passing.

We aren't going to get the most out of Irv, Duane, etc., running the dink/dunk.
                    I trust you. I haven't been to a game in 4 years. I've kept in the loop by reading and watching online.

Thanks for you input.

Comment

• I do wanna see what Harry brings to the table, especially with all those weapons.

Comment

• We want reports from that Slappy IUP tailgate!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                          We want reports from that Slappy IUP tailgate!!
                          None present! Guys are full of BS!

Comment

• Everyone and their mom knows Mercyhurst always tries a gadget play early in the game. Coaches once again didn't have the team prepared!

Comment

• I can see why everyone was so high on WoodBery. He brings a ton to the table.

Comment

I can see why everyone was so high on WoodBery. He brings a ton to the table.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X