Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

He and his brothers were great comedians. I almost took a course about them for Main Line School Night.
    I would give you low Marx for the joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bart View Post

I would give you low Marx for the joke.
      I get it. At least we speak the same dialectic.

Comment

I get it. At least we speak the same dialectic.
        You still Kant hit the Marx because of all the ENGELS you're trying to take.

Comment

You still Kant hit the Marx because of all the ENGELS you're trying to take.
          To top that I would have to kibbutz with someone who knew how to work Trotskyism into a sentence. That's why I've been Stalin.

Comment

• Skip Bayless just signed a 4-year deal with Fox Sports for $32m.

Good work if you can get it.

Comment

• Ship president leaving.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2021/0...niversity.html

Comment

She'll get a nice pay raise plus a smaller school without union and state BS.

She is making $278k at Ship. The last president at Lawrence was making $375k and change.

We're getting used as an internship in being a college president.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

She'll get a nice pay raise plus a smaller school without union and state BS.

She is making $278k at Ship. The last president at Lawrence was making $375k and change.

We're getting used as an internship in being a college president.
                  Do they even have much power at this point?

Comment

• Update on Bloom's situation, which I am trying to figure out. Pandemic hit hard and PSSHE student to teacher ratio also hurt.

-$26 million shortfall since 2019-2020 school year
                    -received $16.6 million in COVID relief money
                    --$10 million loss of revenue because of pandemic (room and board fees were refunded last year)
                    -fees on activities and student housing to increase when they go back to normal in the fall
                    -91 jobs to be cut by 6-30-22 (after earlier reporting there would be no job cuts)
                    -70 of 91 furloughs will be non-faculty jobs
                    -14 administrators who left were not replaced
                    -21 temporary faculty chopped
                    -4% enrollment increase from 2020 spring

Comment

Update on Bloom's situation, which I am trying to figure out. Pandemic hit hard and PSSHE student to teacher ratio also hurt.

-$26 million shortfall since 2019-2020 school year
                      -received $16.6 million in COVID relief money
                      --$10 million loss of revenue because of pandemic (room and board fees were refunded last year)
                      -fees on activities and student housing to increase when they go back to normal in the fall
                      -91 jobs to be cut by 6-30-22 (after earlier reporting there would be no job cuts)
                      -70 of 91 furloughs will be non-faculty jobs
                      -14 administrators who left were not replaced
                      -21 temporary faculty chopped
                      -4% enrollment increase from 2020 spring
                      LHU Virtual Town Hall on the 30th. This is all under the microscope so Greenstein's plan better be good. It better be great.

https://www.sungazette.com/news/top-...ual-town-hall/

Comment

LHU Virtual Town Hall on the 30th. This is all under the microscope so Greenstein's plan better be good. It better be great.

https://www.sungazette.com/news/top-...ual-town-hall/

http://therecord-online.com/site/archives/67228

Comment

• I received something similar about the western integration. Cal has been named as the hub campus simply because they have the most recent regional accreditation. That's a silly reason to me.

Comment

• Perhaps we have been overlooking one important postulate:

To integrate requires integration.

- Lao-Tzu groundhog

Comment

I received something similar about the western integration. Cal has been named as the hub campus simply because they have the most recent regional accreditation. That's a silly reason to me.
                              So it explains why that is. It's a matter of convenience. Upon further reflection, they are all accredited so why would the most recent matter?

Comment

I received something similar about the western integration. Cal has been named as the hub campus simply because they have the most recent regional accreditation. That's a silly reason to me.
                                https://apscufku.tumblr.com/post/644...he-integration

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X